• Register
  • Help

Topic: Comments from In the Family Please

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy Comments from In the Family Please

I note that Post is starting another group buy, and I am worried that my experience with the last group buy from them may not be unique.

I ordered Consolidated in Kontakt format paid on time - and received my discs just before Michiel went off to the Alps on holiday. I notified him that sections of my discs would not load -- particularly the extra instruments and two files of Tutti instruments on the theater organ.

I received a most courteous reply that this would be dealt with after holiday -- and a key to download the extra instruments in EXS.

I have several times asked, since holiday ended, for either a corrrection, update or refund for return of the non-operational discs. I have received no replies other than an early form that they were too busy to correct the problem because of new releases, but would get to it...and a list of complaint from other customers they were dealing with.

I still have no complete set of usable discs or complete organ samples.

I know that there was some blame placed on the disc company for this problem -- but, at this point, I feel I have not received the product as ordered and I am wary of doing any further business with Post.

Am I out of step? What need I do?

I hate to bring this out in a public forum (even as closed and comfortable as we are in the Garritan Circle) but the thundering silence in answer to my messages (monthly then once every two weeks) to Post, to me, has been most unprofessional on their part.

(If anyone wishes a file of my messages to check understanding or courtesy and business like approach - please let me know.)

Since there is no organized international body like the BBB I am not sure of how to handle this other than through professional and respectful channels such as we have here.

Gregg Chmara

Re: Comments from In the Family Please

I did not want to leave this hanging open. Michiel has been in contact from Post and is sending replacement discs for this order. I am indeed understanding of the fact a contractor messed things up for Post and trust they have resolved those problems with these new discs.

Gregg Chmara

Go Back to forum