• Register
  • Help

Topic: Fastest shipping on NI Products? Where?

Share/Bookmark

Fastest shipping on NI Products? Where?

First off, the "Online Store" no longer seems to exist on Northern Sound Source. I get "Error: File Not Found" when I click it.

Next, I called the number and left a message, but the call was not returned.

So...where do some of you buy Native Instruments stuff online? Who are some of best online stores?

I am looking to buy Kontakt Experience...the K2 add-on library.

--- Glenn

Re: Fastest shipping on NI Products? Where?

I just bought Kontakt 2 from B & H Photo. They were the only ones who gave me a discount based on an upgrade from Kompakt. It was the first time I purchased form them and they got me the package pretty quickly.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Buying from the manufacturer is a nice gesture towards them but not towards your own pocketbook. Stores generally offer a slight discount. Sweetwater has it for $99.97 and there's an Ebay store selling it new for $89/free shipping (99.6% feedback).

FYI - NI's site goes down periodically and unlike other sites they don't give you the "down for maintenance" or server error page.

Ernie

Sweetwater has been very good for me. Plus, they have free shipping on almost everything. You get a personal sales rep, (they'll call you once in a while if you don't call them) and while being ultra-nice and ultra-reliable is clearly part of their marketing strategy, they are- well- ultra-nice and ultra-reliable.

My rep is Austin Moss.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar
    Sweetwater has been very good for me. Plus, they have free shipping on almost everything. You get a personal sales rep, (they'll call you once in a while if you don't call them) and while being ultra-nice and ultra-reliable is clearly part of their marketing strategy, they are- well- ultra-nice and ultra-reliable.

My rep is Austin Moss.
    I agree on sweetwater. They sent the K2 upgrae very quickly, and they bend over backward on the sales followup. I got at least 1, perhaps 2 phone calls from them, plus a couple of emails regarding product support, etc.

- Keith

Go Back to forum