• Register
  • Help

Topic: stupid controller

Share/Bookmark

stupid controller

Please help the newbie.

I had FINALLY gotten everything to work with Cubase, my soundcard, my controller, and Garritan Studio, when for no reason, after making no changes whatsoever, Studio no longer recognizes my controller. What the heck?! It works 90% of the time with regular GPO, (occasionally a key "sticks", and I have to reboot) but it just doesn't work with Studio anymore.

I rebooted 5 or 6 times, and shut the controller off, tried different start sequences, (controller, GPO, cubase/ GPO, controller, cubase, etc.) Nothing works. I'd really like to be able to use this thing after five weeks of owning it, and having it work for one day, then cut out. Thanks!

Adams

Re: stupid controller

And I also reinstalled GPO studio just as a precaution...

Quote Originally Posted by smada2
    Please help the newbie.

I had FINALLY gotten everything to work with Cubase, my soundcard, my controller, and Garritan Studio, when for no reason, after making no changes whatsoever, Studio no longer recognizes my controller. What the heck?! It works 90% of the time with regular GPO, (occasionally a key "sticks", and I have to reboot) but it just doesn't work with Studio anymore.

I rebooted 5 or 6 times, and shut the controller off, tried different start sequences, (controller, GPO, cubase/ GPO, controller, cubase, etc.) Nothing works. I'd really like to be able to use this thing after five weeks of owning it, and having it work for one day, then cut out. Thanks!

Adams

Go Back to forum