• Register
  • Help

Topic: Discussing about film music...?

Share/Bookmark

Discussing about film music...?

Hi!

I've searched this forum for links but didn't found anything useful, so I've got to ask (maybe) again :0) :

Are there some more places in the big big cyberspace to discuss with other composers about classical and film music?

Re: Discussing about film music...?

Quote Originally Posted by ScoreKiller
    Hi!

I've searched this forum for links but didn't found anything useful, so I've got to ask (maybe) again :0) :

Are there some more places in the big big cyberspace to discuss with other composers about classical and film music?
    Try the VSL forum; the discussions often become wildly OT, but are sometimes fun. I don't usually participate in them, as I know everything about everything, and am never wrong about anything :>))

D

Agreed StrangeCat, but the majority of your suggestions aren't as user friendly or as accessible as the VSL forum.

Nick

-----------------------
    www.messhead.com

well I think it would help out a lot of people insterested in writing music for films then you can VSL forum to it To! WHAHAHA
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

There are another forums, but all them are inside of this... Good search StrangeCat!! I will check them out.

I love classical and film music, so I would like as well to talk about it.
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Go Back to forum