• Register
  • Help

Topic: Oboe Classical Solo wicked loop click

Share/Bookmark

Oboe Classical Solo wicked loop click

I'm using the most up to date version...

Oboe Classical Solo F#4 in the X-Custom folder. My first breath controller experiments. Wow, of course this is the first note in my solo...

Re: Oboe Classical Solo wicked loop click

Quote Originally Posted by dynamix
    I'm using the most up to date version...

Oboe Classical Solo F#4 in the X-Custom folder. My first breath controller experiments. Wow, of course this is the first note in my solo...
    Can you give me sufficient information so I may try to duplicate the problem? I don't have a problem with the note.

Richard

It sounds fine to me too, and I have terrible problems with X-Custom clicking when using breath control, which others can't duplicate. So I feel your pain.

As silly as it sounds, could you post your first note as a MIDI file, so the CC data can be examined?
    -- Jeff Lee
    Etiam singula minima maximi momenti est - Even the smallest detail is of the utmost importance

Coincidentally, this morning I just found a different ghastly click in oboe modern solo #3 at C#... um, forget which octave, but I think it's just a half step above middle C. Sorry to be so vague... I'll check it tonight and post. The click was so bad, that I changed out to oboe modern solo #2.

By the way, lots of different oboe players in there. Where are all the C flautists, and Bb clarinetists? I hope they show up in GPOA!
    - Jamie Kowalski

All Hands Music - Kowalski on the web
    The Ear Is Always Correct - Writings on composition

Go Back to forum