• Register
  • Help

Topic: lpc guitar

Share/Bookmark

lpc guitar

Hi all,

I'm looking for some demo from LPC guitar's user but i only can find the demos on LPC 's site.
    Does anybody works yet with this library (which seems to be awsome) ?
    For those who do, is it very playable as it seem to be ? Isn't to "heavy" to use (to much program and not enough keyswitches...) ?
    Thanks in advance for your help,

Didier

Re: lpc guitar

Yeah, I am very interested in its playability as well.

I guess one issue is that it is not yet released in Kontakt 2 format. The use of multis and keyswitches is very important to me because I work better if can (mostly) play in "real time" (perhaps slowed down real time).

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

...so, nobody use it ?...

With the original price, probably only "very" pro people bought it... with this offer things will probably change

Regarding playability, I was quite surprised to see it's not really that difficult to pull out a cool lead....I was expecting a ton of articulations ala VSL for a single one...

Akihito has a couple of midi files available so we can see:

http://www.prominy.com/LPC/Mr_Mosquito_guitar.zip

http://www.prominy.com/etc/Far_away_lead.zip

And yes, it's been just released in K2 as well

Best,

Iván

Quote Originally Posted by jeffn1
    Yeah, I am very interested in its playability as well.

I guess one issue is that it is not yet released in Kontakt 2 format. The use of multis and keyswitches is very important to me because I work better if can (mostly) play in "real time" (perhaps slowed down real time).

jeffn1
    If you go to their site you can download the manual and controller chart as PDF's. That should give you a good idea what you are getting into.

Ernie

Quote Originally Posted by ohernie
    If you go to their site you can download the manual and controller chart as PDF's. That should give you a good idea what you are getting into.

Ernie
    Thanks, I have been checking it out.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Thanks to all for your help...and Sharmy, if possible, could you put online the job you did with the Lib ?

thanks again

Thanks Sharmy, I'll wait for it...

Go Back to forum