• Register
  • Help

Topic: RMX 1.5.1 "consecutive" buzzer feature request

Share/Bookmark

RMX 1.5.1 "consecutive" buzzer feature request

hi eric
    let me first say how great this product and the update is.
    i love the buzzer for instance.
    but what i thought in the first place is that it would be perfect if there also was a volume option for the buzzer so that the repeats would decrease (or increase) in volume. i think if it would be easy to implement you probably had done it already. but in case you just didn´t have the idea, it would be nice if you could think about the feasibility on such an improvement.
    you can already get similar fx via the envelopes but it would be better if the fades would be apply to buzzed notes only while keeping the envelope as it should.
    this feature could help making random chaos on complete loops more "musically" but would be nice for other fx or single slices too. (even though you kind of can do it for single slices via edit groups)

thanks
    c.b.
    Mac Pro 8core 2,8 / 14GB RAM / OS 10.6.3 / Apogee Ensemble / Logic 9.1.1 / SX 4.5 / Live 7 / Omnisphere-Trillian 1.3.2 / RMX 1.9.4

Re: RMX 1.5.1 "consecutive" buzzer feature request

Thanks for the feedback. Try using a Limiter or Compressor for now.

That's what we did on most of the multis that use Buzz.

Re: RMX 1.5.1 "consecutive" buzzer feature request

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    Thanks for the feedback. Try using a Limiter or Compressor for now.

That's what we did on most of the multis that use Buzz.

thanks for the reply, eric.
    i´m not sure why it should help though.
    if the repeats doen´t really change the volume how should a comp/limiter do.
    there are loads of other workarounds though.
    i just thought this would be a very self-evident feature.
    (probably i shouldn´t have taken ableton´s live 5 - "beat repeat"-fx for reference... (if you haven´t already, check it out...))

anyways, i take your "for now" as a sign and hope that there´s some room for improvements.

still a more than great product. thanks for that.
    Mac Pro 8core 2,8 / 14GB RAM / OS 10.6.3 / Apogee Ensemble / Logic 9.1.1 / SX 4.5 / Live 7 / Omnisphere-Trillian 1.3.2 / RMX 1.9.4

Go Back to forum