• Register
  • Help

Topic: Nord Stage = Sampletekk pianos?

Share/Bookmark

Nord Stage = Sampletekk pianos?

I read elsewhere that the new Nord Stage uses (at least) White Grand and
    Rain Piano samples.
    Worra, would you be able to confirm/deny, and if it is not violating any agreement would you be able to speak to the programming/content. Obviously they couldn't be the full versions.

Re: Nord Stage = Sampletekk pianos?

Quote Originally Posted by Beethree
    I read elsewhere that the new Nord Stage uses (at least) White Grand and
    Rain Piano samples.
    Worra, would you be able to confirm/deny, and if it is not violating any agreement would you be able to speak to the programming/content. Obviously they couldn't be the full versions.
    Yes, Clavia has licensed most of our piano samples. Vertikal, Black Grand, White Grand and Rain Piano, and also, the upcoming TBO.
    You are right about them not being the full versions. Since the Nord sample player is RAM based, they have used lesser and shorter samples. I must say that the Clavia guys has made a a very good job in selecting the samples since they sound extremly good!
    I have not been part of the programming of the Nord players, so I can't say anything about that.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: Nord Stage = Sampletekk pianos?

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    Yes, Clavia has licensed most of our piano samples. Vertikal, Black Grand, White Grand and Rain Piano, and also, the upcoming TBO.
    You are right about them not being the full versions. Since the Nord sample player is RAM based, they have used lesser and shorter samples. I must say that the Clavia guys has made a a very good job in selecting the samples since they sound extremly good!
    I have not been part of the programming of the Nord players, so I can't say anything about that.

Wow.
    I look forward to trying one out.

Go Back to forum