• Register
  • Help

Topic: magix anyone?

Share/Bookmark

Question magix anyone?

I experienced a bit of this software last night and was impressed at the features for a price tag at $79.00. Anyone ever use Magix Music studio 10 deluxe and where I might be able to read some reviews?
    Thanks.
    Styxx

Re: magix anyone?

Ah, part of Samplitude / Sequoia products of Magix! I see now. MAGIX audio studio 10 deLuxe has a lot to offer for $79.99!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    I experienced a bit of this software last night and was impressed at the features for a price tag at $79.00. Anyone ever use Magix Music studio 10 deluxe and where I might be able to read some reviews?
    Thanks.
    Hi Styxx, thanks for the lead. I'm looking for a basic EQ, stereo enhancer and reverb unit to improve my GPO recordings - but the best ones like Sonar PE come bundled with so much other sequencing and editing stuff I don't need. I'll take a closer look at this - unless anyone can recommend anything else.

Within reason, I don't mind paying a bit more for a really good mixer / effects unit. But that's all I need, so if anyone has any recommendations for PC....

Regards, Graham

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamKeitch
    Hi Styxx, thanks for the lead. I'm looking for a basic EQ, stereo enhancer and reverb unit to improve my GPO recordings - but the best ones like Sonar PE come bundled with so much other sequencing and editing stuff I don't need. I'll take a closer look at this - unless anyone can recommend anything else.

Within reason, I don't mind paying a bit more for a really good mixer / effects unit. But that's all I need, so if anyone has any recommendations for PC....

Regards, Graham
    I was very impressed by the mixer alone with this product. I intend to look into what it has to offer soon. Looks promising for the price.
    Styxx

Thumbs up Re: magix anyone?

I have been using Magix Music Studio Deluxe for a few years now. I confess I'm still back on version 7, but I love it. Very powerful, very flexible, a lot of bang for the buck. One of these days, I'll get around to upgrading.

One caution: I haven't tried to use it yet in conjunction with the GPO and Kontact player. Don't know if it works or not. Of course, even if version 7 doesn't, version 10 (the current version) might...

Go Back to forum