• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: october is here... so, how early is "early" ?

Share/Bookmark

october is here... so, how early is "early" ?

October is here...
    "end of september" or "early october" was the announced date for JABB...
    We, pre-orderers, count days now.
    So, how early is "early" ?
    Please let us know if (for whatever reasons) we may rather aim now at "mid-or-end-of-october" or if a release any time now is possible...

Thumbs up Re: october is here... so, how early is "early" ?

I don't know what you're worried about. I'll have to go on "Beggars Night" (the night before Halloween) for a copy.
    Styxx

Re: october is here... so, how early is "early" ?

Better Beggars' Night than Boxing Day!
    -- Jeff Lee
    Etiam singula minima maximi momenti est - Even the smallest detail is of the utmost importance

I've been drooling for JABB for months, and I'm very excited about my pre-order coming in.

Right now though, my main concern is the money--will we get a few days offical warning before it ships, so that we can keep an eye on our bank accounts for the withdrawal? It's a big chunk of money to suddenly disappear, so I like to know exactly when it's coming...

chris.

Status Report: Programming for JABB is completed. It's now in the encoding/manufacture stage. It should be shipping within a few weeks (providing Murphy's law is not operational). There's quite a few backorders to fill but we hope to ship out everyone's copy this month.

Thanks for your patience.

Gary Garritan

Cool Re: october is here... so, how early is "early" ?

Rodger ... copy that ... kssssssssssssssss ... sorry sir you're breaking up ... khssssssssssssssssssst ... wilco ... dinger - rodger - delta - melta - binger -dinger ... say that again, sir ... khhhssssssssssttttttt ... we lost transmission again, sir. What next?

Ah, smoke signals?
    Ezz crazy yes? no? yes?
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Status Report: Programming for JABB is completed. It's now in the encoding/manufacture stage. I
    Gary Garritan
    So it's too late to add the 5-string fretless banjo?
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    khssssssssssssssssssst ... wilco ... dinger - rodger - delta - melta - binger -dinger ... say that again, sir ... khhhssssssssssttttttt ...
    Yup. I've got Verizon Wireless, too.

Can't wait to hear the feedback & demos on JABB! Are we going to have separate forum section for that?

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Status Report: Programming for JABB is completed. It's now in the encoding/manufacture stage. It should be shipping within a few weeks (providing Murphy's law is not operational). There's quite a few backorders to fill but we hope to ship out everyone's copy this month.

Thanks for your patience.

Gary Garritan
    Excellent.

I am wondering - I have some leave booked in the first week of November, it would be great if JABB landed on the doorstep in time for this. Mmmm a whole week in the studio playig with JABB - nice!
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

Thumbs up Re: october is here... so, how early is "early" ?

Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Yup. I've got Verizon Wireless, too.

Can't wait to hear the feedback & demos on JABB! Are we going to have separate forum section for that?

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    A separate demo section for JABB would be a rather logical step don't you think doctor?
    You and your logic Spock! You're always trying to push that Vulcan logic well it isn't going to work here my pointed eared friend.
    Oh no! Not the Vulcan Mind Meld! Noooooo!
    Yes, doctor the Vulcan Mind Meld. You know the punishment for giving me a shot in the ....
    Separate demo for JABB ... nice idea!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum