• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Welcome Camel Audio

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Welcome Camel Audio

Welcome Ben Gillett from Camel audio. I'm sure you will enjoy it here at northernsounds.
    Your expertise in synthesis and audio manipulation is an excellent addition to our forums.

www.camelaudio.com

Re: Welcome Camel Audio

Welcome Ben and the folks at Camel audio. Camel Audio is doing some very innovative and amazing work. We are fortunate to have you as a part of this community.

Gary Garritan

Thumbs up Re: Welcome Camel Audio

Welcome Camel!

My Cam5000 is one of the best synths (hardware or software) that I have ever used (and I've owned quite a few over the years). Great to have you!

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Hello,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Seeing as I'm new here I'll introduce myself. I run Camel Audio and programmed Cameleon 5000 (an additive synth) as well as CamelPhat and CamelSpace (a couple of cool multi-effects). I live in Edinburgh, in Scotland and love music! If I had to sum myself up in a smilie it would be

Camel Audio is doing some very innovative and amazing work. We are fortunate to have you as a part of this community.
    Thanks Gary - thats very kind - you'll make blush I'm not just saying this because of your comments - I have really enjoyed using GPO - amazing stuff!

My Cam5000 is one of the best synths (hardware or software) that I have ever used
    Thanks Brian! I trust you have received your v1.6 update OK, and that you've been having fun with it!

Thanks
    Ben

Another Cameleon 5000 (and eventual Camelphat 3 and Camel Space) user here.

I bought this product about a year ago and still find new things to do with it. One of my more solid synth investments.

I love the latest update and the newest presets are great.

Glad to have you here at Northernsounds and I know we at Geniesoft look forward to using and supporting your product.

As an aside, I'm very happy to see you back in full form, Brian. I can't imagine being stuck in total gridlock, watching the gas meter falling, thinking that we're dead if we're not 50 miles out of town in 12 hours ...and realizing that at the current speed we won't make it to the next exit.

Thank goodness that storm wasn't as angry as it appeared it was going to be.

Oh, and welcome Camel, of course.

Welcome Camel! Your synth demo is one of the highlights of my synth collection - very innovative and well done! Plan on ordering soon.

Thanks for posting the welcome, masimon! I didn't know about this group buy (which ends today, by the way) and just got in under the wire. A big welcome to Camel Audio!

- Mike Greene

I bought this product about a year ago and still find new things to do with it. One of my more solid synth investments. I love the latest update and the newest presets are great.
    Cool - glad to hear you've been enjoying Cameleon, and thats its proved useful

Welcome Camel! Your synth demo is one of the highlights of my synth collection - very innovative and well done!
    Thanks for the welcome Glad to hear you like Cameleon.

Thanks
    Ben
    CamelSpace | CamelPhat3 | Absynth Sounds | Cameleon 5000 - Platinum Award, Key Buy Award...

Go Back to forum