• Register
  • Help

Topic: Old GOS topics, where are they?

Share/Bookmark

Old GOS topics, where are they?

Hi guys,

I was looking at reading some old GOS threads from a long time ago when GOS was first released (there were alot of user tips and discussions)... I can't find them in the "General Discussion" section of the Orchestral Strings even after I have selected to show threads from the "Beginning", it only displayed from dates approximately around early 2004 onwards.

Are they stored somewhere where I can access them? Or have they been permanently removed from the system?

Thanks guys!

Jun - meeehoon

Re: Old GOS topics, where are they?

Quote Originally Posted by meeehoon
    Hi guys,

I was looking at reading some old GOS threads from a long time ago when GOS was first released (there were alot of user tips and discussions)... I can't find them in the "General Discussion" section of the Orchestral Strings even after I have selected to show threads from the "Beginning", it only displayed from dates approximately around early 2004 onwards.

Are they stored somewhere where I can access them? Or have they been permanently removed from the system?

Thanks guys!

Jun - meeehoon
    Jun,

They are all here in this General Discussion area going back to September 2001 when we first released GOS. Originally we have one discussion area and over time we split it out into differing subsections. The General Discussion was placed under Personal Orchestra. When we reorganize perhaps we can segement out General Discussion into its own area with subforums for GPO, GOS, JABB, Stradivari, Real Spaces, etc. etc.

Just do a search in this section and you'll find the old posts.

Gary Garritan

Re: Old GOS topics, where are they?

Hey Gary,

Found them! Cheers mate! Its amazing how much useful info we have amassed just on GOS alone! Looks like GPO and Jazz and Big Band will probably be the same...

Jun

Go Back to forum