• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Topic: DPDAN?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Question DPDAN?

    Wouldst thou put theist gateith beforith (pre) thy drumith trackisth or afterith (post) beith recordith? What sayith thee all knowingisth soundith engineerith brethrinthsk?
    Styxx

  2. #2

    Re: DPDAN?

    Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Wouldst thou put theist gateith beforith (pre) thy drumith trackisth or afterith (post) beith recordith? What sayith thee all knowingisth soundith engineerith brethrinthsk?
    ha ha ha Man you kill me he he he he heith!

    Always putest the gate after the track,,, (posteth) this way thou can preserveth the original sound.

    Ahmen !



    dpeeth Dan

  3. #3

    Talking Re: DPDAN?

    GUYS, speak english please!
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1


    icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

    Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!


  4. #4

    Re: DPDAN?

    ha ha ha

  5. #5

    Re: DPDAN?

    You know Stef, a few things that God made universal are smiles and laughter, aint that great!

    Dan

  6. #6
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Thumbs up Re: DPDAN?

    Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN
    You know Stef, a few things that God made universal are smiles and laughter, aint that great!

    Dan
    And not necessarily in that order but Amen to that brotherithski!
    Thanks Dan, I've been playing around with mic placement and recording my drums trying to get moewa profishinal results. Also, I found Sonic Foundry had several gate I can try out, cool.
    Once again ... Tanks, or jeeps, or Hummers or what evvah!
    Styxx

  7. #7

    Re: DPDAN?

    Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Tanks, or jeeps, or Hummers or what evvah!
    Tanks Murdoch!

    A whole bag a Oreos !!!
    He's an ape!
    crappin all over the place!

  8. #8

    Re: DPDAN?

    Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN
    Tanks Murdoch!

    A whole bag a Oreos !!!
    He's an ape!
    crappin all over the place!

    ha ha ha OK what movie?

    Dan

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •