• Register
  • Help

Topic: Two sides of TBO

Share/Bookmark

Two sides of TBO

When working with TBO I realized, more then I thought when designing it, how versatile this baby really is. Having this many velocity layers gives you the opportunity to get so much out of it depending on how you play. Play it soft, and it will deliver a very moody, quiet timbre, play it hard, and it will deliver a really hard clear distinct sound. These two demos where made using the same patch. The first one is played softly, the second more aggressive.
    Even if you just play around in the lower half of the velocity spectra, you still have 16 velocity samples, so you will get super dynamic anyway.
    As I said, same piano, same patch, no effects what so ever added

TBO Played Softly
    TBO Played HARD!!!

You can still get the prerelease discount, save $80! Checkl out SampleTekk for details
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: Two sides of TBO

Hi Worra,
    Will you be making patches with alternative velocity mappings? (in particular, a "soft" patch that doesn't use the loudest samples).. anyways, the versatility of the timbre of this instrument is astounding!

Re: Two sides of TBO

Quote Originally Posted by vic_france
    Hi Worra,
    Will you be making patches with alternative velocity mappings? (in particular, a "soft" patch that doesn't use the loudest samples).. anyways, the
    versatility of the timbre of this instrument is astounding!

Hi & Thanks.
    There will be several patches with economy and/or different velocity mappings included.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Go Back to forum