• Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Simple question

Share/Bookmark

Simple question

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Gentlemen

Anyone know what's happened to Newmusicboy?

Re: Simple question

Hmmm I will ask him next time i see him.

NMB is taking a self imposed hiatus from violently sensitive political blood curling screaming football threads
    75,000th Post Winner on the Garritan Forum
    "Don't you wish you were me?"

Well, this is weird. I can see that NMB has answered on the main page - but can't see any post.

He seems to have become an un-person.I see his name as the most recent post,but when you go the thread .....Nada. All his previous posts,have also disappeared.This will possibly cause much rejoicing in some quaters.
    He has knowingly sailed close to the wind,on more than 1 occasion,so neither he nor us can be too surprised.
    I will admit that many of his posts,crossed the line from to pugnacious,to repulsive, but having a somewhat sick sense of humour,I sometimes got a guilty pleasure out of his endearingly wierd BS.
    My many exhortations to ..."play nice with the other kids...." would appear to have fallen on deaf ears.
    regards

Oh! I see. Thanks for filling me in Joaz. That's a bit of a shame. Yes, there were moments when his typing hand wrote cheques his brain couldn't keep - but nevertheless, we're all adults here, right?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR
    - but nevertheless, we're all adults here, right?
    Well, I guess the OT arena is a bit of a bear pit, but a few of NMB's saltier repostes also happened in the Garritan Forum,and not to Universal acclaim as I am sure you know.
    It has always amazed me,that when NMB launched one of his cruder counter-attacks,...."you are stupid and your head is made of poo...." kind of thing.So many rose to the bait.
    As I have mentioned before, us Brits imbibe sarcasm and other low forms of wit with our mothers milk, but it doesn't always play well away from home.
    NMB was a puzzle wrapped within an enigma.He reminded me of Ashley Cole,the Arsenal left-back.One minute cool poise,in defense or attack,the next psychotic lunges,followed by indifference.
    Some think him a computer whiz,who has been here before under a different moniker.been banned,and found a way around the NS Forums watchdogs.
    I wonder if he will soon re-incarnate.?????
    regards

Quote Originally Posted by joaz
    Well, I guess the OT arena is a bit of a bear pit, but a few of NMB's saltier repostes also happened in the Garritan Forum,and not to Universal acclaim as I am sure you know.
    Yeah - it is mostly fun though and no one really means anyone else malicious intent though. Yeah - hahahah - I saw some of those and even I backed away into a darkened corner and started examining my own IQ and navel at one point.

It has always amazed me,that when NMB launched one of his cruder counter-attacks,...."you are stupid and your head is made of poo...." kind of thing.So many rose to the bait.
    As I have mentioned before, us Brits imbibe sarcasm and other low forms of wit with our mothers milk, but it doesn't always play well away from home.
    NMB was a puzzle wrapped within an enigma.He reminded me of Ashley Cole,the Arsenal left-back.One minute cool poise,in defense or attack,the next psychotic lunges,followed by indifference.
    Hahahaha! Yeah - gotta laugh so much though, don't you agree? Some of that was wonderful and excruciatingly funny at times. Like you say, unfortunately we Brits see the funny, harmless side of this and even teach it in schools to kids at a very early age - hahahah! As you say though - there's a fine line when the psychosis starts to take over. Half American and almost wishfully half British is our NMB - weird mix. hahahah!

Best regards

I have found "newmuzikboys" on most every online group I attend.

It seems to be one of the personality types that the internet social scene attracts.

--- Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by OldMuzikMan
    I dont know about that. I thought he was a decent chap. A lover of football...a die hard Arsenel fan...Aye, Paul?
    Always nice to meet a new forum member. How do you do!

He reminded me of Ashley Cole,the Arsenal left-back.One minute cool poise,in defense or attack,the next psychotic lunges,followed by indifference.
    That's about perfect. I would suggest.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast