• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus RMX (Future Music)

Share/Bookmark

Wink Stylus RMX v1.5 (Future Music)

Hi Eric,
    What happened? I thought we were going to be the first to be told about v1.5

- Buzz parameter ("bouncing ball" effects and resonator style buzzing sounds) in Chaos Designer,

- new embedded Help system,

- hours of new tutorials,

- updated Browser that breaks down Elements by genre,

- 500 new Multi-Grooves,

- 250 new kits,

- MIDI Learn Show All submenu that lists all your MIDI Learn settings,

- ability to save MIDI Learn templates for different hardware,

- a selection of MIDI Learn templates for third-party controllers (Korg MicroKontrol. M-Audio Ozonic, Behringer BCR-2000, many others),

- active Edit Groups doubled from 8 to 16.

ubuntu
    Last edited by ubuntu; 09-14-2005 at 08:43 AM. Reason: typo

Re: Stylus RMX v1.5 (Future Music)

Quote Originally Posted by ubuntu
    Hi Eric,
    A little thing called Hurricane Katrina. :-)

The FM-USA magazine article came out earlier than we had planned too....so they got a little preview and a scoop out of it - glad you guys are excited about it.

1.5 is not actually announced yet, so keep in mind that there's not an official release date yet....but it will be this year.

You guys WILL be the first to get the official announcement...(and there's more to it than what the magazine reported too) :-)

Thanks for your patience as we wrap this release up....

spectrum

PS. And thanks for the great support we've received so far on the "New Orleans Strut" benefit project....very cool! :-)
    http://www.spectrasonics.net/neworleans/

Re: Stylus RMX (Future Music)

I applaud you Eric, for keeping the priorities straight. Your response to Katrina with the NO Stomp - Habitat for Humanithy release was exceptional and it had to be time consuming and fully focused.

But humanitarian efforts must come before commercial considerations for artists and creators. Very few people realize that priorities shifted often disrupts our action in various sub-tasks in a planned release.......

I for one would rather wait for 1.5 and know that the home of American Jazz is being reconstructed with all inhabitants in mind following the disaster.

You are to be commended for the effort......

Re: Stylus RMX (Future Music)

Ditto the previous posting. Thank you Eric.

Re: Stylus RMX v1.5 (Future Music)

Quote Originally Posted by ubuntu
    Hi Eric,

- Buzz parameter ("bouncing ball" effects and resonator style buzzing sounds) in Chaos Designer,

- new embedded Help system,

- hours of new tutorials,

- updated Browser that breaks down Elements by genre,

- 500 new Multi-Grooves,

- 250 new kits,

- MIDI Learn Show All submenu that lists all your MIDI Learn settings,

- ability to save MIDI Learn templates for different hardware,

- a selection of MIDI Learn templates for third-party controllers (Korg MicroKontrol. M-Audio Ozonic, Behringer BCR-2000, many others),

- active Edit Groups doubled from 8 to 16.

ubuntu

Wow! and there's more? I am each time more and more happy with my RMX.... everything is SO great!!! features, easyness, sounds!!!! price... and now updates

Keep up like this Eric, and congratulations!

BTW, the New Orleans mini library is amazing! I knew I could expect something good, but that good! and at that price! and for a good cause!!! I advise everyone to get it NOW

Go Back to forum