• Register
  • Help

Topic: O/T Disappearing Forum Posts

Share/Bookmark

O/T Disappearing Forum Posts

--??--I've posted some rather urgent questions at the Forum, on this board and the "Technical" board. The posts were up for awhile and I was getting some responses, even though so far I haven't gotten the info I need.

Anyone know why posts would disappear or be removed?

Meanwhile, my most pressing problem is that though I've tried many different things, the Kontact player in my GPO Studio is simply not updating when I've downloaded the upgrades. The stand alone Kontact has the added features, but not the Kontact that comes up in Studio.

rbowser

Re: O/T Disappearing Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser
    --??--I've posted some rather urgent questions at the Forum, on this board and the "Technical" board. The posts were up for awhile and I was getting some responses, even though so far I haven't gotten the info I need.

Meanwhile, my most pressing problem is that though I've tried many different things, the Kontact player in my GPO Studio is simply not updating when I've downloaded the upgrades. The stand alone Kontact has the added features, but not the Kontact that comes up in Studio.

rbowser
    Can't answer the technical stuff, but if you want to keep a post "active", post another message yourself, in the same thread. I think this is known as "bumping" the thread.

Will that help?

R. Pearl

I see a post in this forum (currently on page 2) titled "The 2 Versions of Kontact in GPO", and one on the first page of Support & Technical titled "Off-Line Computer and GPO Upgrades". Are these the ones you're talking about?

If so, they certainly haven't been deleted. Maybe you've accidentally set your account to ignore your own posts?
    -- Jeff Lee
    Etiam singula minima maximi momenti est - Even the smallest detail is of the utmost importance

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser

rbowser
    rbowser,

Your post have not disappeared. It is posted in the support section and is still there. Your question has been answered.

Gary Garritan

Make sure the 'see all posts starting from:' option at the very bottom of the page is set greater than 'one day'

Quote Originally Posted by navidson
    Make sure the 'see all posts starting from:' option at the very bottom of the page is set greater than 'one day'
    Right on--I didn't have the right selection on. Also, for some reason, I had to re-register--for awhile I wasn't being allowed access to the Forum. All seems fine now.

And THANKS for the response to my question, Mr. G!
    rbowser

Go Back to forum