• Register
  • Help

Topic: anybody else having trouble with Vapor?

Share/Bookmark

anybody else having trouble with Vapor?

Just curious if anyone else is having Vapor troubles. I thought it was just the vapor Kontakt player but I'm having the same problem with the regular Kontakt program as well. What'll happen is I'll load a vapor patch and then when I load the next patch (overwriting the first one) kontakt crashes everything. The only work around is to "remove" the patch after I've tried it out. This is a major pain in the BUTTTTT. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks J-

Re: anybody else having trouble with Vapor?

Works fine for me... I'm an a Mac G5... running Vapor under DP 4.6 with Panther. Lots of RAM....

Shooot... that's not what I wanted to hear.

I think my machine needs to be cleaned up. I need to do a clean install, which I'm fine with doing, but I DO NOT want to go through the nightmare of getting everything reauthorized.... errrr...

Do you have DFD Activated?
    If not you, may be loading more stuff into ram that you have ram for.

Go to the NI website and download the latest everything.
    The Vapor player and the latest DFD extention.
    Are you running the Stand Alone or as a plug in?

Ditto that re the dfd and making sure you have the latest updates.

BTW, are you running standalone or in-host. What host?

I'm mainly on SX and have had no problems whatsover. Yet my bandmate has always had troubles via Sonar.

Yea, I've got everything installed and updated. Actually it was after I installed the last vapor update that the problems started being a real pain. I'm running as a plugin in Logic. I think the real problem is I have too much crap on my machine and its time for a spring cleaning..... errr..

Go Back to forum