• Register
  • Help

Topic: Rehnquist died

Share/Bookmark

Rehnquist died

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Well...chief justice Rehnquist died this evening, succumbing to thyroid cancer at the age of 80. His family was around him when he died.

I am waiting for the blog post and theory that Bush had him killed to enable a distraction of sorts.

Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

Re: Rehnquist died

Quote Originally Posted by Brian W. Ralston
    Well...chief justice Rehnquist died this evening, succumbing to thyroid cancer at the age of 80. His family was around him when he died.

I am waiting for the blog post and theory that Bush had him killed to enable a distraction of sorts.

That makes the assumption that we wear tinfoil hats and make things up, Brian, and since nearly every prediction or supposition we've made in the last five years has turned out to be dead-on correct, the assumption isn't warranted or particularly appreciated.

I'm sorry that Rehnquist has passed. I wouldn't wish such a horrible death on anyone.
    --
    Robert Gregory Browne
    KISS HER GOODBYE (now available)
    KILLER YEAR: Stories to Die For (Jan. 2008)
    WHISPER IN THE DARK (2008)
    St. Martin's Press
    http://www.robertgregorybrowne.com

Re: Rehnquist died

I'm sorry he died, but I'm more sorry for the country that we're going to have an even worse Supreme Court. The damage being done is going to last generations.

Go Back to forum