• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Can the Bush Admin Get Any Dumber?

Share/Bookmark

Can the Bush Admin Get Any Dumber?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Turns out that Bush & Co. apparently FAKED a levee repair for Bush's photo op and the Governor is hopping mad. This from her press release:

"But perhaps the greatest disappointment stands at the breached 17th Street levee. Touring this critical site yesterday with the President, I saw what I believed to be a real and significant effort to get a handle on a major cause of this catastrophe. Flying over this critical spot again this morning, less than 24 hours later, it became apparent that yesterday we witnessed a hastily prepared stage set for a Presidential photo opportunity; and the desperately needed resources we saw were this morning reduced to a single, lonely piece of equipment. The good and decent people of southeast Louisiana and the Gulf Coast – black and white, rich and poor, young and old – deserve far better from their national government."

http://www.fromtheroots.org/story/2005/9/3/19542/97952
    --
    Robert Gregory Browne
    KISS HER GOODBYE (now available)
    KILLER YEAR: Stories to Die For (Jan. 2008)
    WHISPER IN THE DARK (2008)
    St. Martin's Press
    http://www.robertgregorybrowne.com

Re: Can the Bush Admin Get Any Dumber?

Immaculate Deception! Never can have enough photo ops.

Cheers,
    JS

Is there no depth to which this man will not sink?

The word for this is: evil.

Kind regards.

Can the Bush Admin Get Any Dumber?

Yes. They can get as dumb and greedy as they wish, because the American people just bend over and take it up the butt instead of beginning the impeachment that should be forthcoming.

Don't forget - Bush is a Texas Republican redneck, and the majority of NO citizens are black, poor and Democrat. Think of all the money he can save on welfare and social programs when the poor are all drowned.

Do I sound cynical? If you're not cynical regarding this 'government', then you just haven't been paying attention, or you're one of those who believe in the Bush agenda of permanent war footing, christian right vs. musims and woman's right to remain in the kitchen except when she's making babies...
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Quote Originally Posted by thesoundsmith
    They can get as dumb and greedy as they wish, because the American people just bend over and take it up the butt instead of beginning the impeachment that should be forthcoming.
    Impeachment for what Dasher? What impeachable offences are we talking about here?

Could have done without the Texas redneck reference mate.

Don't forget - Bush is a Texas Republican redneck, and the majority of NO citizens are black, poor and Democrat. Think of all the money he can save on welfare and social programs when the poor are all drowned.
    Nah...Dubya is NOT a Texan...he was born in New Haven, Conneticut...which makes him a CARPETBAGGER!

No argument on the Republican Redneck part of it, though. ;-)

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

I am a real Texan… And I aint no redneck. But I am a militant liberal by God!

Please do not judge my great state - the biggest and best (Alaska doesn't count ) by this fool.
    Thank you
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR
    Could have done without the Texas redneck reference mate.
    Sorry if it offends you, but I have no knowledge of any more accurate description. Is there a PC word to describe an incompetent, ignorant, predjudiced Texan? Person of sunburned color? Southern ungentleman? Bumpkin? You decide. I'm too angry at the theft, rape and destruction of the land I used to believe in and have some pride in.

This entire political morass has long since passed the point of rational discussion. You apparently either believe Bush has done nothing wrong, or you feel that it is your duty to be as obstructionist as possible to give him and his buds time to consolidate the theft that he has perpetrated on our freedom and national honor.

If you really believe that what this administration is doing at home or abroad is either ethical, moral, necessary, honorable, truthful or good for the planet (pick any one) then you have my pity.
    Dasher
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2112
    I am a real Texan… And I aint no redneck. But I am a militant liberal by God!

Please do not judge my great state - the biggest and best (Alaska doesn't count ) by this fool.
    Thank you
    Brian, I have known a lot of fine people from Texas - some of them great musicians, others just great people. But attitude is what I'm talking about - the cock-of-the-walk strut of a man without sufficient intelligence to string together four words into a coherent, grammatically-correct sentence. The man with the keys to the nuclear arsenal he can't even pronounce.

I apologise to any Texans out there who take offence at my words as long as they apologise for hosting the Bush-leaguer.
    Dasher
    -------

Sorry if it offends you, but I have no knowledge of any more accurate description. Is there a PC word to describe an incompetent, ignorant, predjudiced Texan? Person of sunburned color? Southern ungentleman? Bumpkin? You decide. I'm too angry at the theft, rape and destruction of the land I used to believe in and have some pride in.

This entire political morass has long since passed the point of rational discussion. You apparently either believe Bush has done nothing wrong, or you feel that it is your duty to be as obstructionist as possible to give him and his buds time to consolidate the theft that he has perpetrated on our freedom and national honor.

If you really believe that what this administration is doing at home or abroad is either ethical, moral, necessary, honorable, truthful or good for the planet (pick any one) then you have my pity.
    Hehhheeehe. Ahheheeeehe. No -nothing offends me Dasher. Hehehe.

I am just amused at your wonderful description of Texans and the excellent diversionary tactics of actually not answering a perfectly legitimate apolitical question regarding impeachment of a United States President. I don't 'believe' Bush has done anything right or wrong - you need to read my posts more carefully. Hehehehe. I have said - many many times - I don't make judgements about other countries leaders. Asking questions should not necessarily be regarded as a political bent one way or the other.

An obstructionist - hahaha - that's a good one.

Anyways - I always suspected Brian 2112 was a bit of a bumpkin

Naturally, I've always taken the view that anyone NOT Texan is completely sane with ideals that just can't be argued with.

Come on over Brian - we have a vacancy for a village idiot right now!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast