• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Topic: "Pinky" (big band jazz)

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Pinky" (big band jazz)

    Y'all,

    This is my "Pinky". I look forward to converting it to GPO Jazz and Big Band samples when that library is released:

    http://www.alexandermusic.com/resources/Pinky.mp3

    My best to everyone,

    Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: "Pinky" (big band jazz)

    As usual, your piece makes me want to dance! I look forward to your JABB rendition of it.

    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

  3. #3

    Re: "Pinky" (big band jazz)

    I didn't think that I was going to get a response to this effort.

    My thanks to you, Sean Patrick Hannifin!

    Regards,

    Larry Graham Alexander
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4

    Re: "Pinky" (big band jazz)

    A perfect candidate to be jabbed!!! Please post it as soon it is done.
    Pierre Laroche

  5. #5

    Re: "Pinky" (big band jazz)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Laroche
    A perfect candidate to be jabbed!!! Please post it as soon it is done.
    As soon as I receive the big band library I will "JABB" this sucker and re-post it.

    Merci for listening.

    My best,

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6

    Re: "Pinky" (big band jazz)

    Hey Larry,
    Congrats on post 1000!

    The piece is terrific!!!!
    Very fun!
    Can't wait to hear the JABB rendition of it.
    May I ask which samples you used?

    Larry, you never cease to amaze me!

    -Chris

  7. #7

    Re: "Pinky" (big band jazz)

    Thanks for your interest. I originally posted this a long time ago.

    At this stage in life I am glad to be able to "amaze" someone.

    Regards,

    Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  8. #8

    Re: "Pinky" (big band jazz)

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    At this stage in life I am glad to be able to "amaze" someone.

    Regards,

    Larry A.
    Larry Larry Larry, you are too funny, I swear, your music makes me smile.
    That is such a great thing.
    When I listen to your music, so many times I see this guys sitting there like a kid in a candy store starring at all the goodies and saying.. "mmmmmm that would be great!

    Thank you Larry again!
    Dan

  9. #9

    Re: "Pinky" (big band jazz)

    Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN
    Larry Larry Larry, you are too funny, I swear, your music makes me smile.
    That is such a great thing.
    When I listen to your music, so many times I see this guys sitting there like a kid in a candy store starring at all the goodies and saying.. "mmmmmm that would be great!

    Thank you Larry again!
    Dan
    Dan, Dan, Dan.

    Thank you Dan, again!

    My best,

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  10. #10
    Senior Member LHong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    San Jose, Ca, USA
    Posts
    542

    Re: "Pinky" (big band jazz)

    Wow, great arranging, Larry.

    Thanks for sharing this.
    Long

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •