• Register
  • Help

Topic: Wedding Music (Eternal Blessing)

Share/Bookmark

Wedding Music (Eternal Blessing)

Hi all!!

Just wanted to share a new piece I was commissioned to write for a wedding.
    It is called Eternal Blessing, the couple that hired me to write it didn't want the traditional wedding march they wanted something a little more emotional, so I tried my best and this is what I came up with, which they both really loved and it was played at the wedding yesterday.
    Anyway hope u guys like it.

Piano, flute and most of the strings are GPO.

The track is on my web site http://www.cphproductions.co.uk on the music Page (Eternal Blessing)

Thanks for ur time guys

Kind Regards Chris

Re: Wedding Music (Eternal Blessing)

Your "music player" won't allow me to choose anything. It isn't working.

LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

The music player seems to be working pretty nicely on my computer, but there seems to be a few gliches in it. Perhaps it just takes a while to load on slower connections.

Anyway, I was able to get the music to play, and it was great! Nice combination of instruments. Definitely not traditional wedding music, but it gives the wedding its own unique style. I am sure the couple was happy to walk down the aisle with it. Nice work website also, I signed your guestbook!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Sorry the music player didn't work Larry I wish I could tell u why it didn't but I can't, it works fine on mine, U might need to give it a bit of time it might take a bit of time to load on slower connections like sean said. but thanks for taking the time to try

Thanks for ur comments sean I really appreciate it and even bigger thanks for signing my guest book. about the (not being traditional wedding music), I agree. I asked the couple what sort of sounds they liked and music and basically took things from there, e.g they love the sax so I had to incorporate some sax in there.

Anyway thanks very much for taking the time

Kind regards Chris

Hi Chris,

Wow! This is very beautiful! I would have loved to have this playing at my wedding. It has a fairy tale quality to it that's great!! Excellent work! Thanks for sharing

Steph

It's a very nice composition and the GPO elements sound great. I feel the sax sample tarnishes it badly though...

Thanks Moviemaestro for ur constant support I really appreciate it.

Thanks Dargason for taking the time also and commenting, I kind of agree its not the best sax sample I was goining to pay for a Sax player to record that part I was using the sample as a mock up but when Ii showed it to the couple amd told them that I was going to do this they thought It was a real sax player and told me they loved it how it was so I did. but thanks for the comment I really appreciate it.

With kind regards Chris

Go Back to forum