• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sampletekk - TR Jr - Tubed Rhodes - Mk1 73

Share/Bookmark

Arrow Sampletekk - TR Jr - Tubed Rhodes - Mk1 73

Yesterday i got the TR Jr - Tubed Rhodes direct download from Sampletekk.

The recording is excellent. The velocity layers are very consistent and that helped elevate the experience and live playing. It was nice to hear the good old analogue distortion coming in at the higher levels which get brighter and crispier but without losing their warmth and presence.

Talking of warmth, you can almost feel the warmth from the tubes emmitting in each note. Just play a minor 7th chord to start with and you get in the Rhodes feeling immediately!

First thing i played was Moricone's "la ballade de Sacco et Venzetti", very inspiring samples. I haven't tried it in a full mix yet, but judging from the sound/stereo field they will fit very nicely.

I found the programming and patches to be "Ready to play", they required no tweaking at all in either velocity levels, release volumes or anything else.

Just a heads up. Something you won't regret getting.
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Re: Sampletekk - TR Jr - Tubed Rhodes - Mk1 73

Quote Originally Posted by Theodor
    Yesterday i got the TR Jr - Tubed Rhodes direct download from Sampletekk.

The recording is excellent. The velocity layers are very consistent and that helped elevate the experience and live playing. It was nice to hear the good old analogue distortion coming in at the higher levels which get brighter and crispier but without losing their warmth and presence.

Talking of warmth, you can almost feel the warmth from the tubes emmitting in each note. Just play a minor 7th chord to start with and you get in the Rhodes feeling immediately!

First thing i played was Moricone's "la ballade de Sacco et Venzetti", very inspiring samples. I haven't tried it in a full mix yet, but judging from the sound/stereo field they will fit very nicely.

I found the programming and patches to be "Ready to play", they required no tweaking at all in either velocity levels, release volumes or anything else.

Just a heads up. Something you won't regret getting.
    Hey Theodor!

Glad you like it!
    TR Jr
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Go Back to forum