• Register
  • Help

Topic: Jazz band demos end abruptly?

Share/Bookmark

Jazz band demos sound great...

Hi, I've been trying to listen to the jazz band demos, and for some reason, when they finally do come up, they're like 2 seconds long, and i can't really hear more than that... any reason why this may be happening???

Re: Jazz band demos end abruptly?

Quote Originally Posted by tradivoro
    Hi, I've been trying to listen to the jazz band demos, and for some reason, when they finally do come up, they're like 2 seconds long, and i can't really hear more than that... any reason why this may be happening???
    I had problems when I tried to download/save them before listening - but if I just click play and let them stream they worked fine.
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

I may have something to do with your connection speed - are you using dialup? Your best bet (if you using windows) is to right-click on the link and select "save target as" - save it in your music folder on your hard drive and then you can listen to them anytime.

Sorry if I'm re-stating the obvious, but sometimes people really don't realize this stuff.

Thanks for your replies... I have cable, so I guess I'll have to download them...

Go Back to forum