• Register
  • Help

Topic: Question about ordering VSL libs through MTLC

Share/Bookmark

Question about ordering VSL libs through MTLC

Is there anyone knows when I order a VSL lib, does it come with all the 4 formats (GS, Kontakt, HAlion, EXS) in one package? Since there is no option to choose when I am ordering it from MTLC. But in the official VSL page, there is an option to choose which format before placing the order.

I am using GigaStudio.... just would like to clarify before placing my order, hehe coz I am planning to order it through MTCL, which I found a little confusing when I almost place my order.

Thanks a lot!
    Dell Precision T3500 (Xeon W3520, 12GB RAM) / Windows 7 x64 / Sonar 8 / VE Pro / WIVI 2.3 / Kontakt 4 / G-Player 1.2

Re: Question about ordering VSL libs through MTLC

Hi.
    In the case of eg opus 1 and 2 bundle, this ships with giga and exs data.
    However, you only get to download the performance tool for one of those formats. To get the performance tool for a second format you must first purchase a crossgrade license at the VSL site.
    Hope that helps. You'll be fine it its giga format you want.

Rob

Thanks a lot Rob for clearing this up!

And Yes I am gonna order the Opus Bundle, as well as the French Oboe and Epic Horns. So I guess they all work the same then.

Can't wait too!

Frankie
    Dell Precision T3500 (Xeon W3520, 12GB RAM) / Windows 7 x64 / Sonar 8 / VE Pro / WIVI 2.3 / Kontakt 4 / G-Player 1.2

I own Opus 1, French Oboe, Epic Horns and many other VSL Horizon Series libraries. You'll be very happy with your purchases, I'm sure!

Go Back to forum