• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Pre-Orders now being taken for Garritan Jazz & Big Band

Share/Bookmark

Pre-Orders now being taken for Garritan Jazz & Big Band

We are now accepting pre-orders for the Jazz & Big Band library. It is now in the final stages. Expected to ship end of September or so. You can pre-order pre-order the Jazz & Big Band library at www.garritan.com and also from various stores and online retailers.

There are over 50 instruments recorded - 16 different saxophones, 5 trumpets, 5 trombones, various other winds, keyboards, guitars, basses and drum kits
    More information about the Jazz & Big Band Library can be found at http://www.garritan.com/jazz.html. On our site are demos and information about the library.

The introductory price is $259 and the normal list price will be $299.
    If anyone is interested in pre-ordering and being being one of the first to receive the Jazz and Big Band library, go to www.garritan.com. If you have any questions you can email gary@garritan.com.

Jazz and Big Band has been something that has been lacking in sample libraries. This is due in part to the complexity and diversity of articulations and techniques that jazz musicians use. Emulating what players do has not been almost possible until now.

I hope that the Jazz and Big Band library will inspire and benefit musicians everywhere.

To learn more about Jazz & Big Band or to pre order, please visit - http://www.garritan.com/jazz.html

Gary Garritan

Re: Pre-Orders now being taken for Garritan Jazz & Big Band

Sounds great Gary, can't wait!!!

Edit: I'm loving the jazz Steinway.

WOOT! yea baby!

But ... I think I'm on of the winners of the xx xxx th post (can't remember which one) ... Was the prize supposed to be the Garritan Jazz & Big Band ?

Nice demos ... it's exactly what I'm looking for ... in the next project.

Take care

Thumbs up Re: Pre-Orders now being taken for Garritan Jazz & Big Band

Zippadee do da Zippadeya! My oh my what a wonderful day! Plenty of JABB coming my way! Zippadee do da Zippadeya!
    Now where did I put all those nice shinny pennies?
    Styxx

Gary:

For the people who have been offered the 50% discount for the July 4th competition and others as prize winners, how will that be handled? Would a "call order" be best for you and what will the 50% price be?

Jack Cannon
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap2
    Gary:

For the people who have been offered the 50% discount for the July 4th competition and others as prize winners, how will that be handled? Would a "call order" be best for you and what will the 50% price be?

Jack Cannon
    Best to contact me directly via email gary@garritan.com

AAAHHHH!! The Demos are sooo awesome!!

What else can I say? You've done it once again!

Thanks Gary, Tom, and all others who helped develop this awesome sound library!!

I'm so excited . . . I have to study up on my jazz now . . .

P.S. love the trumpet shake! and the drums sound great!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Oh happy day.!!
    regards

For the sax demo : "Each saxophone has standard expressive controls (mod wheel volume/timbre, sustain pedal tongue/slur, velocity attack strength, etc.) but adds some new controls for things like key click sounds and air flow noise. There are also breath sounds available " Nice!!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Go Back to forum