• Register
  • Help

Topic: SAM Orchestral Brass

Share/Bookmark

SAM Orchestral Brass

I own Horns and Bones, I'm considering to buy TPT and SOLO sessions and I'd like to know if there is a crossgrade to buy the black box?
    Anyway, if I buy TPT and SS, do they come with manuals? because when I bought Horns and Bones there was no manuals at all..

Re: SAM Orchestral Brass

Have you asked the folks at SAM directly? Horse's mouth and all that. When I emailed them to ask about a problem I was having just downloading the demos Maarten himself got back to me within the day! Email info@projectsam.com (btw I can't wait to by the solo sessions... saving my pennies at the moment as my husband will be so sad if I spend our grocery money on more samples )

-Alison

Quote Originally Posted by tcovem
    Have you asked the folks at SAM directly? Horse's mouth and all that. When I emailed them to ask about a problem I was having just downloading the demos Maarten himself got back to me within the day! Email info@projectsam.com (btw I can't wait to by the solo sessions... saving my pennies at the moment as my husband will be so sad if I spend our grocery money on more samples )

-Alison
    Me too, I'm saving money to buy Solo Sessions and True Strike and if Sam comes up with another amazing new library I don't know what I am going to do.

Solo Sessions is outstanding. Now that I have a Mac, I've relegated my PC to Gigastudio 3 and nothing more (it runs better now) so I've re-discovered the wonderfulness of Project SAM stuff....in the future I'll probably buy Kontakt2 format though since I prefer that interface to GS3.

Both the solo sessions and trumpets are tremendous libraries. Must haves. I still feel their trumpet library is the best sounding trumpet library to date.

Sam stuff is a must if you look for timbre and realism. Personally I use a lot also the old bones and french horns.

Luca

I just received their Solo Sessions and am very impressed. Can't wait to put it into some real use. For some reason they're not selling the 24 bit Giga3 version directly on their site anymore but they do have some copies left. Be sure and ask about that if you have GS3.

The SAM Solo Sessions is a must have. The tuba is awesome! They have done some extra programming not found in other libraries.

The package does include a CD sized manual.

Go Back to forum