• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO Sound Sets for Sibelius 3

Share/Bookmark

GPO Sound Sets for Sibelius 3

Dear Friends,

I'm trying to develop a series of Sound Sets to use with Sibelius, when the Full Orchestra template is loaded in Personal Orchestra Studio. Here is the resulting eight files (one for each instance of Kontakt Player in POS):

http://www.studio-magazine.com/music/gpostudioset.html

Unfortunately, I cannot understand what is going wrong, since Sibelius insists to change the assigned MIDI channels to my sounds. I assign a progressively numbered channel to each of the sounds (from 1 to 8), and Sibelius adapt them at its taste.

Maybe someone else can analyze these files, and see what is happening? Having them working would be a joy for all Sibelius and GPO users.

Best regards,
    Paolo

Re: GPO Sound Sets for Sibelius 3

Update: A kind dude at the Sibelius forum addressed me toward my main mistake. I fixed it, and now the files can be used for easy selection of GPO sounds (assuming you load the Full Orchestra template in Personal Orchestra Studio).

Later, I'll refine them, to add all other nice features, like selection of other playing modes and the like.

Best regards,
    Paolo

Me here again!
    I posted a couple Sound Sets, to be used with a Full Orchestra, and with a set of String Ensembles made up of individual instruments.

The link is the same as above.

Cheers,
    Paolo

Quote Originally Posted by ptram
    Me here again!
    I posted a couple Sound Sets, to be used with a Full Orchestra, and with a set of String Ensembles made up of individual instruments.

The link is the same as above.

Cheers,
    Paolo
    Thnx 4 sharing this. I will see if I can try these setting next Friday. Any experience I will let you know.
    Greetz
    Gerard

Go Back to forum