• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Topic: Choir Library??

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Choir Library??

    Okie dokie,

    I want to get a good choir library, but can't afford the EWQLSO Choir (unless they plan on doing a group buy anytime soon...hint...hint...)
    So I was thinking of getting the Voices of the apocalypse.

    Can anyone else recommend this library, or perhaps another choir library around the same price or even a bit more, just not 900 bucks like East West (which by the way Id give my left nut for )

    Peace.
    "I am the genius of me"

  2. #2

    Re: Choir Library??

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Pitt

    just not 900 bucks like East West (which by the way Id give my left nut for )

    Peace.
    You can't get $900 for that? How much can you get for the pair?

    jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

  3. #3

    Re: Choir Library??

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffn1
    You can't get $900 for that? How much can you get for the pair?

    jeffn1
    Well I suppose I could find a shaddy doctor in the Phillipines that would do it.
    Having kids was never on my high priority list anyways.
    "I am the genius of me"

  4. #4

    Re: Choir Library??

    Spectrasonics - Symphony of Voices
    Bela D Media - The Giovanni Collection - childrens choirs.

  5. #5

    Re: Choir Library??

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Pitt
    Okie dokie,

    I want to get a good choir library, but can't afford the EWQLSO Choir (unless they plan on doing a group buy anytime soon...hint...hint...)
    So I was thinking of getting the Voices of the apocalypse.

    Can anyone else recommend this library, or perhaps another choir library around the same price or even a bit more, just not 900 bucks like East West (which by the way Id give my left nut for )

    Peace.
    I don't know... don't you feel that VOTA is rather pricey in comparison to the Symphonic Choirs?
    If I were you, I would really wait and just get SC when you can afford it - it offers much more than VOTA.

    As for other options... there is Symphony of Voices...

    ...but to be honest the world of sampled choirs offers very little as of yet...

  6. #6

    Re: Choir Library??

    Note that the GS3 version of Giovani is on sale - and the last day of the sale is today. Save $50.

    -JF

  7. #7

    Re: Choir Library??

    Jc,

    Your right. Im gonna save up for the SC. Its by far the most intensive choir project to date. And you can hear it. It sounds absolutely phenominal.

    I guess I'll just be choir-less for a while. (not that I ever had a choir to begin with)
    "I am the genius of me"

  8. #8

    Re: Choir Library??

    As an alternative, Peter Siedlaczek's choir (classical only) is still happening in my rig - my choice over Voices of the Apocalypse and in my opinion fully capable of competing with the classical choirs of SoV. It came out just prior of Advanced Orch if my memory is correct, but I've seen it around on retail sites even today and by now the price must be down a bit.

    EDIT: Check it: http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/...html?sku=BS-17
    Also, it is sold it in a downsized version combined with the "Halleluja" lib as Prosamples vol. 13.
    Kid: When I become an adult I wanna be a musician.
    Parent: Son, you cannot become both.

  9. #9

    Re: Choir Library??

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomke
    As an alternative, Peter Siedlaczek's choir (classical only) is still happening in my rig - in my opinion fully capable of competing with the classical choirs of SoV. It came out just prior of Advanced Orch if my memory is correct but I've seen it around on retail sites even today and by now the price must be down a bit.

    Interesting,
    I'll give it a look.
    "I am the genius of me"

  10. #10

    Re: Choir Library??

    Why is it always the LEFT nut?

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •