• Register
  • Help

Topic: MkI 73's little brother - TR Jr, avaliable as DirectDownload

Share/Bookmark

MkI 73's little brother - TR Jr, avaliable as DirectDownload

Now you can get the scaled down version of the SampleTekk Rhodes:
    TR Jr.
    You'll get 8 velocity samples/note with 8 matching releasesamples, all full notes sampled and no loops for just $60, and when you have bought it, you can download it directly!
    Go to this page for more info!
    There's also an upgrade path to the full MkI 73.

TR Jr comes in native Gigastudio, Kontakt, HALion or EXS24 Mk II format.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: MkI 73's little brother - TR Jr, avaliable as DirectDownload

Perfect timing.

Just last night I was playing the Doors' Riders on the Storm, using bass and ride on the left hand, and a Rhodes on the right. It's a fine song for our little informal jam band trio.

The problem is that the only Rhodes I have are the sounds in my PC-88 and a two layer demo that came with GS2.5. I haven't wanted to spend over $100 for a Rhodes patch, but I want something deeper than what I have.

Sixty bucks for eight layers, plus releases though a Fender Twin? Perfect. No shipping costs or delays? Better than perfect.

I can't wait to install it tonight and try it out!

There’s a killer on the road
    His brain is squirmin’ like a toad...

-JF

Re: MkI 73's little brother - TR Jr, avaliable as DirectDownload

Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    Perfect timing.

Just last night I was playing the Doors' Riders on the Storm, using bass and ride on the left hand, and a Rhodes on the right. It's a fine song for our little informal jam band trio.

The problem is that the only Rhodes I have are the sounds in my PC-88 and a two layer demo that came with GS2.5. I haven't wanted to spend over $100 for a Rhodes patch, but I want something deeper than what I have.

Sixty bucks for eight layers, plus releases though a Fender Twin? Perfect. No shipping costs or delays? Better than perfect.

I can't wait to install it tonight and try it out!

There’s a killer on the road
    His brain is squirmin’ like a toad...

-JF
    Cool! Let me know how you like it!
    Since it's sampled through a Twin, it's got a lot of crunch and attitude, probably will fit the Manzarek vibes.....

"People are strange...."
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Go Back to forum