• Register
  • Help

Topic: Jazz and Big band

Share/Bookmark

Jazz and Big band

I just bought Finale 2006. I have never used GPO before, but the version of GPO bundled with Finale 2006 makes me want more. However, I'm more interested in the instruments that shall be included in the Jazz and Big band orchestra, which shall be released "soon" or even "very soon".

Does anyone know what "soon" or "very soon" means in this context? Somewhere I read it shall be released "this summer". Is there a date decided?

On a FAQ page on the Garritan web site I read that Jazz/Big band is an "add on". Does anybody know if that means that you have to buy GPO to be able to use Jazz/Big band?

Lennart Christianson

Re: Jazz and Big band

Quote Originally Posted by Lenchris
    On a FAQ page on the Garritan web site I read that Jazz/Big band is an "add on". Does anybody know if that means that you have to buy GPO to be able to use Jazz/Big band?

Lennart Christianson
    This is a seperate product from what I understand, though I don't know if there's a special pricing for GPO owners or not?

"Soon" has been up there for a while, so who knows? I noticed Sweetwater is taking orders already (backordered status, I imagine). Seems we're not the only ones getting antsy.

Go Back to forum