• Register
  • Help

Topic: Noteworthy Composer - GPO Tutorial - by Keol

Share/Bookmark

Noteworthy Composer - GPO Tutorial - by Keol

Keol has written a tutorial for the notation program "Noteworthy Composer".

Here is the link to the Noteworthy Composer Tutorial by Keol

http://www.garritan.com/tutorial/NWC-tutorial.htm

Noteworthy Composer is a very popluar notation program that is affordable (cost $39). There are trial versions of NWC at various shareware sites and at the Noteworthy site: http://www.noteworthycomposer.com and

Keol shows us how to set up Noteworthy Composer to work with Personal Orchestra with the GPO Studio host program. The tutorial is clear, concise and well written.

Thank you Keol for writing this tutorial!

Gary Garritan

Re: Noteworthy Composer - GPO Tutorial - by Keol

And another thing that took me a while to figure out when using noteworthy composer: to insert controller data, click Insert-->Multi-Point controller or something like that. That way you can put in mod data and stuff.

-Chris

Thanks, Chris. Since I don´t have a mod wheel, that part of the configuring is beyond my reach. (Maybe you could add it to the tutorial...)
    José Miguel Serrano
    Keol

Quote Originally Posted by _Keol
    Thanks, Chris. Since I don´t have a mod wheel, that part of the configuring is beyond my reach. (Maybe you could add it to the tutorial...)
    Keol,

I don't think you need a mod wheel on your keyboard to do this. You can insert "mod wheel data" with a multi-point controller in NWC. It's not as easy as with Overture, but it does work.

;-)

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

Go Back to forum