• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sonic Reality, Sonic Implants, Spectrasonics, Big Fish - Clean Electric Guitars?

Share/Bookmark

Question Sonic Reality, Sonic Implants, Spectrasonics, Big Fish - Clean Electric Guitars?

Can anybody tell me which of the following are CLEAN ELECTRICS? I checked out the sites, and even e-mailed them with no response so far.

I am sorry I am posting too many queries in such a short time, but, since I had to order all the samples in bulk for more discount (shipping charges for the local dealer), I need to get everything in order. Only electric guitars are remaining. QL Strat, VintAudio Clean, and LPC Clean are ruled out. I have the following four choices (to get with Guitar Rig) or Vienna Overdrive.

Sonic Reality Sonik Capsules Electric Guitars
    Big Fish Audio Guitar Expressions
    Sonic Implants Fender Strat and Creamy Fuzz Guitars
    Spectrasonics Hans Zimmer Guitars

Thanks.

Re: Sonic Reality, Sonic Implants, Spectrasonics, Big Fish - Clean Electric Guitars?

Sonik Capsule Electric Guitars has both clean and other flavors of electric guitars. You can listen to some demos on www.esoundz.com

Also coming if you REALLY want a ton of dry direct electric guitars is a plug-in called Studiophonik. We'll probably let any Sonik Capsule owner get a discounted upgrade to it. It is more expensive (or will be when it is released) but it comes with practically every brand of direct electric guitar from Strats to Teles to Gibsons and even some rare ones like the Jimmy Page double neck SG or the Brian May Guild (there's even a version of it sampled through a little metal box that Brian May's tech made... instant Queen sound... not clean though ).

Studiophonik gives you the experience of being Jack Joseph Puig (for those that know who he is... or look at the picture inside the album "Spilt Milk" and then you'll know what I am talking about! ).

But, that's not out yet. The Electric Guitar Capsule is and a lot of people like it. My company makes it though so naturally I would recommend it. Some of the others you mentioned are also very good.
    Dave from Sonic Reality
    sonicreality.com
    esoundz.com

Disclaimer: I work with a lot of companies in the MI industry. In case you want to know potential biases just ask. SR makes samples for nearly every sample format. eSoundz is an on-line retail outlet for sounds.

Go Back to forum