• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sibelius 4

Share/Bookmark

Sibelius 4

i was looking through the siblius website and they dont mention about direct vst compalibility. Ne one out there kno the facts behind all of this??? Because I kno finale is moving up and I really like sibelius and i dont want to switch

Re: Sibelius 4

No VST utilization at this time. They have opted to concentrate on other features like the video integration and the dynamic parts, which are both great features. If it's full VST integration you're looking for, also check out the upcoming Overture 4 at Geniesoft.com -

Re: Sibelius 4

Quote Originally Posted by loogoo
    No VST utilization at this time. They have opted to concentrat on other features like the video integration and the dynamic parts, which are both great features. If it's full VST integration you're looking for, also check out the upcoming Overture 4 at Geniesoft.com -
    I'm a Sibelius user but I've got mine connected to a VST host (Bidule). You can load up GPO and any other VSTs you like. I would much prefer a more friendly VST compatible notation program. Thinking about switching to Overture as they are also planning video integration.

Go Back to forum