• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hollow Sun CP70 now available in Kontakt 2.....

Share/Bookmark

Hollow Sun CP70 now available in Kontakt 2.....

The Hollow Sun CP70 is now available in Kontakt 2 format.

Featuring full-length (unlooped) samples of my own re-conditioned CP70B for every note, this is a definitive and authentic rendition of the classic Yamaha Electric Grand as used by Peter Gabriel, Abba, Keane, George Duke, U2 and countless others.

One customer said of the S5/6000 version:

"The Yamaha CP70 CD arrived yesterday

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!

What a GREAT work you've done - without doubt the best sounding piano-samples in our collection (and I/we own a couple of rather expensive ones). We will use the samples A LOT in the future!

All The Best
    Jesper, Denmark"

Similar testimonials have also been received:

"It sounds exactly how I'd expect a CP70 to, unlike almost every other sample I've come across purporting to be that!"

"The CP70 CD arrived today. Great service. And it sounds fantastic (I love the sweeps - nice touch)"

"I love the note-off release sample"

"I got the CP70 today - fun fun fun"

Available at http://www.hollowsun.com/cds/cp70_page.html for a mere $55 (&p+p)

Re: Hollow Sun CP70 now available in Kontakt 2.....

Quote Originally Posted by hollowsun
    The Hollow Sun CP70 is now available in Kontakt 2 format.

Featuring full-length (unlooped) samples of my own re-conditioned CP70B for every note, this is a definitive and authentic rendition of the classic Yamaha Electric Grand as used by Peter Gabriel, Abba, Keane, George Duke, U2 and countless others.

One customer said of the S5/6000 version:

"The Yamaha CP70 CD arrived yesterday

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!

What a GREAT work you've done - without doubt the best sounding piano-samples in our collection (and I/we own a couple of rather expensive ones). We will use the samples A LOT in the future!

All The Best
    Jesper, Denmark"

Similar testimonials have also been received:

"It sounds exactly how I'd expect a CP70 to, unlike almost every other sample I've come across purporting to be that!"

"The CP70 CD arrived today. Great service. And it sounds fantastic (I love the sweeps - nice touch)"

"I love the note-off release sample"

"I got the CP70 today - fun fun fun"

Available at http://www.hollowsun.com/cds/cp70_page.html for a mere $55 (&p+p)
    Hi Hollow,

When I went back to piano lessons at the age of 50+ my tutoress was into electronic keyboards etc. As a result of this she used a Kawai Electric Grand for lessons. Over time I grew to very much enjoy the sound of it. Not that realistic but an appealing sound indeed.

The CP80 sounds similar (but obviously not as good ) so I may be interested although I did download the former CP80 which Northern Sounds used to host.

I don't want to put ideas in your head but she still has the Kawai in the Bournemouth area

Frank

Re: Hollow Sun CP70 now available in Kontakt 2.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy Heern
    Hi Hollow,

When I went back to piano lessons at the age of 50+ my tutoress was into electronic keyboards etc. As a result of this she used a Kawai Electric Grand for lessons. Over time I grew to very much enjoy the sound of it. Not that realistic but an appealing sound indeed.

The CP80 sounds similar (but obviously not as good ) so I may be interested although I did download the former CP80 which Northern Sounds used to host.

I don't want to put ideas in your head but she still has the Kawai in the Bournemouth area

Frank
    Eh?

I'll have whatever you're on!

Go Back to forum