• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Miroslav Philharmonk Virtual Instrument

Share/Bookmark

Miroslav Philharmonk Virtual Instrument

Some info about the new Miroslav Philharmonik virtual instrument from IK and Sonic Reality.

It will be shipping in a few weeks. Pre-orders are being taken at many stores. Our store, www.esoundz.com is taking pre-orders with some extra incentives. Go check it out to find out more. One thing I will mention here though is that we're doing something special until Sept 30th. We're allowing not only ST2 users to qualify for the crossgrade discount but also owners of any of the original Miroslav hardware sampler libraries as well as GPO users. The reason we are allowing GPO users to crossgrade is because Gary and I feel that the two products compliment each other well and we'd like people to be open about getting more than one orchestral library. It's not a battle of either/or. There are a lot of benefits to having the variety of flavors different orchestral collections can offer you. I am sure Gary has and will explain that himself. Obviously, it depends on one's budget how many one can actually get but even that can change over time. The good thing about GPO and Philharmonik is that they are in a very affordable price range which might be more realistic for people who want to see what it is like to have more than one orchestral library. If you're interested in doing that then just email alex@esoundz.com and he'll walk you through it all. I just thought of it is all and this was after a great conversation with Gary.

Next up are more demos. This time we're doing demo riffs and a video presentation. I am also going on tour showing it in various cities in Europe. Italy, Switzerland, UK, France, Germany and more in September. Japan in October. New York and LA in between. I will post more specific dates and if you're around maybe you can stop by to see it.

I hope you don't mind the update. This could be either in the virtual instrument or sample libraries forum but it is a virtual instrument for every platform so... I thought it'd be more appropriate here. Thanks.
    Dave from Sonic Reality
    sonicreality.com
    esoundz.com

Disclaimer: I work with a lot of companies in the MI industry. In case you want to know potential biases just ask. SR makes samples for nearly every sample format. eSoundz is an on-line retail outlet for sounds.

Question Re: Miroslav Philharmonk Virtual Instrument

Quote Originally Posted by Squids
    It will be shipping in a few weeks.
    Hi Squids,
    We're in the middle of August, now, what's the status ?
    I pre-ordered mine from BestService 3 weeks ago and I'd like to know when I'm likely to see it...
    I just can't wait to see it.

Re: Miroslav Philharmonk Virtual Instrument

Quote Originally Posted by mirko
    Hi Squids,
    We're in the middle of August, now, what's the status ?
    I pre-ordered mine from BestService 3 weeks ago and I'd like to know when I'm likely to see it...
    I just can't wait to see it.
    Mine's being delivered today!

Quote Originally Posted by tony patterson
    Mine's being delivered today!
    This means that you are supposed to be the first to post a review

A few other people have early copies of it for testing or reviewing. The product officially ships on the 18th. So, that's soon!
    Dave from Sonic Reality
    sonicreality.com
    esoundz.com

Disclaimer: I work with a lot of companies in the MI industry. In case you want to know potential biases just ask. SR makes samples for nearly every sample format. eSoundz is an on-line retail outlet for sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Squids
    A few other people have early copies of it for testing or reviewing. The product officially ships on the 18th. So, that's soon!
    Weird. Mine arrived today! I have to say, the samples are beautiful. Especially the Cello Concerto Multi! Wonderful!! The library has a very warm, distinctive sound. If you're looking for that big Hollywood sound, go elsewhere. If your looking for sheer beauty. Miroslav has it!
    Tony

Smile Re: Miroslav Philharmonk Virtual Instrument

Weird. Mine arrived today! I have to say, the samples are beautiful. Especially the Cello Concerto Multi! Wonderful!! The library has a very warm, distinctive sound. If you're looking for that big Hollywood sound, go elsewhere. If your looking for sheer beauty. Miroslav has it!
    Tony
    Care to post a 30 second lick ?

Tony
    When did you order MP? I ordered mine last friday (08.12). If I get it by the end of next week, I'd be happy. I even paid an extra $15 to get it within 10 days so, time will show if it was worth the extra bucks!

You should be getting it soon. It is lined up and getting ready to go out the door. A few people here and there may have it a few days sooner since it travels around the world. Most people will have it by the end of next week I imagine.
    Dave from Sonic Reality
    sonicreality.com
    esoundz.com

Here's just a little clip of the choirs changing articulations in a short sequence. More demos coming though. This is just something for those anxiously waiting to hear more. http://www.sonicreality.com/squidsco...ochoirsyll.mp3
    Dave from Sonic Reality
    sonicreality.com
    esoundz.com

Go Back to forum