• Register
  • Help

Topic: Quick load - multis

Share/Bookmark

Quick load - multis

I got the quick load menus from loaded instruments to show Instruments. But how can I get the quick load menu from a Multi to show Multis

Re: Quick load - multis

• bump •

I don't think you can. I've rebuilt my Database many times and no Multi's show up there. Maybe in another "Update".

RIght now the only way I can load a Multi is to select "Files" and then search for the Multi I want. I've aslo found that I can't put the multi in the multi window but have to put it in the main instrument window. Oh well, it works pretty good otherwise.

T.S.

Thanks. So I'm not the only one with this...

In the Browser, click the Database button. Now click on the Multi button below it so it turns light green. If there's a plus sign in the "<quick access>" item here, click on it so it reveals your drives. There's a square box to the left of each drive. Click in it for each drive that has Multis installed on it. There should be a white dot in each box.

Now you should see Multis in the Multi dropdown.

If this doesn't work, then you probably didn't include Multis in your initial rebuild of your database. So you'll have to rebuild again. Choose the "Rebuild DB" button. Now click ALL the buttons across the top of the Rebuild DB window (Multis, Banks, Instruments, Samples) so they turn orange.

Select all the drives on which you know you have relevant items. Click "Rebuild."

When it's finished, go back to the Database tab in the Browser, click on Multis so it turns light green, then re-click all the squares next to the relevant drives to get Multis to show up in the menus. (Each square should have a white dot in it). Then do the same for Banks, Instr., and Samples, one at a time. That should do it.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Bourke
    In the Browser, click the Database button. Now click on the Multi button below it so it turns light green. If there's a plus sign in the "<quick access>" item here, click on it so it reveals your drives. There's a square box to the left of each drive. Click in it for each drive that has Multis installed on it. There should be a white dot in each box..
    Thanks Dave,

My K2 must be a little different in this respect. I don't have a 'Multi Button" green or otherwise but there is an item called "View". Clicking on that creates a DropDown Menu that has "Multis Quickload" listed. After clicking on this all my Multis are there and also show up in the Multi Header "Quick Load".

Once again thanks, I wouldn't have found this if you hadn't put me on a quest to find it.

T.S.

Thanks Dave.

Go Back to forum