• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Landing in New York

Share/Bookmark

Smile Landing in New York

My GPO community,
    between 26 and 31 August I will be in New York (Manatthan) for a shot vacation period before reaching Cold Spring Harbor for a Congress.
    It is my first time in New York and during some days of this period I will be alone.
    I will flight with my job-friend, but she has to meet her boy-friend that works in New York. So she will leave me alone some days.
    I just wanna know if there is someone on this forum living in New York and available to spend some time together. It would be very nice to meet someone of this forum!!!!
    I know that Stphanie does not live in New York!!!!(Just Kidding!!!)
    Anyway It would be very great to know some people of this great forum!!

So just let me know.
    Hope to see you there,
    Sincerely,
    Roberto

Re: Landing in New York

I live in midtown Manhattan and would be happy to get together with you and show you around town.

Thumbs up Re: Landing in New York

Well, I live in New York but not the City. Too bad, I would have loved to meet you! Have a nice visit!
    Styxx

Hi Roberto,

I'm just a short train ride from New York City. I'm not sure what my schedule is like at that time, my scheduling secretary (wife) isn't here right now, but perhaps we can have lunch. Email me and we can make plans.

Karl

Hi Roberto!

If I were near New York, I'd love to meet you. It just happens that I'm flying out to Washington State that weekend, and wouldn't be able to anyway Have a very fun and safe trip

Stephanie

Roberto,

I'm not anywhere close to New York, but welcome anyway!

If this is your first time to NYC, be sure to leave a lot of free time for touring the museums. There is a link with descriptions and locations for all of them here=>http://www.ny.com/museums/all.museums.html

The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, and International Center of Photography are some personal favorites.

And the food in NYC is great, too.

Enjoy your stay!

;-)
    jim

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by moviemaestro
    Hi Roberto!

If I were near New York, I'd love to meet you. It just happens that I'm flying out to Washington State that weekend, and wouldn't be able to anyway Have a very fun and safe trip

Stephanie
    MovieMaestro,

You're welcome to visit if you happen to be in this neck of the woods in Washington State.

The invitation extends to all GPO users who happen to be in the area. Shazbot (our legendary Viking) is coming for a visit today and looking forward to meet him.

Gary Garritan

Thumbs up Re: Landing in New York

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    MovieMaestro,

You're welcome to visit if you happen to be in this neck of the woods in Washington State.

The invitation extends to all GPO users who happen to be in the area. Shazbot (our legendary Viking) is coming for a visit today and looking forward to meet him.

Gary Garritan
    Careful Gary! He has been known to split peoples sides with the sharp blade of laughter! You're gonna love him!
    Styxx

Oh dear, Gary, be careful what you wish for. Everyone, the line forms at the dock.

Karl

Smile Re: Landing in New York

Thank you very much guys!!!
    What a great family!

Ray I will email you to see where and when we could meet us!! Thanks

Styxx, thank you very much anyway, you are always so kind!

Karl, WOW!!! I always loved to meet my friend who has hosted my first pieces here!
    So don't worry I will email you asap! I have to choose the hotel where I will accomodate! Thanks
    Stephanie, what a bad luck!!! It would been a great opportunity to know you directly!! thanks a lot

jim, I am going to touring the museums of course as to walk around NY as well! Thank you very much man!

I will contact you when I will book my hotel. Hope soon!!

Best to all, and let me say
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL

Roberto

Go Back to forum