• Register
  • Help

Topic: A. Vivaldi, Winter

Share/Bookmark

A. Vivaldi, Winter

it was some time that i was trying this song with my flute.
    two days ago i had ad idea for a very strange arrangement of this song with my guitar... and i began to write a very ignorant jazz arrangement (i'm not at all into jazz harmony!!!) using dom7 chords and some basic II-V-I progressions.
    the result is pleasing me very much, but it's still a "work in progress"... i need to refine the midi lines, and to achieve a better mix. meanwhile all the suggestoins would be appreciated!!

the bass is the pizz dbl bass from GPO, as well as the brass.

http://www.alchemystudio.it/mp3/inverno.mp3

thanks for listening! :-)

Re: A. Vivaldi, Winter

bosone,

This is quite imaginitive. Cool Vivaldi Winter !

Please continue your "work in progress". I think this would sound terrific with the upcoming Jazz and Big Band collection.

Thanbks for posting this.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by bosone
    it was some time that i was trying this song with my flute.
    two days ago i had ad idea for a very strange arrangement of this song with my guitar... and i began to write a very ignorant jazz arrangement (i'm not at all into jazz harmony!!!) using dom7 chords and some basic II-V-I progressions.
    the result is pleasing me very much, but it's still a "work in progress"... i need to refine the midi lines, and to achieve a better mix. meanwhile all the suggestoins would be appreciated!!

the bass is the pizz dbl bass from GPO, as well as the brass.

http://www.alchemystudio.it/mp3/inverno.mp3

thanks for listening! :-)

Re: A. Vivaldi, Winter

thanks for listening gary!
    i wish i had the money for buying JABB... but my finances are now crying after the upgrades to kontakt2 and sonar4! :-D

Go Back to forum