• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus RMX Expanders

Share/Bookmark

Stylus RMX Expanders

I´ve just bought the Stylus RMX Expanders but somehow Stylus RMX wont recognize them. Which folder are they supposed to be copied to?

Re: Stylus RMX Expanders

use the installer!
    It will place everything where it belongs!

Hans

I tried that but it doesn´t work so now I wanted to try installing it manually

You mean you bought a couple of them and the installer on none of them works?
    Thats very odd.
    I would suggest that you contact customersupport!

Hans

Have you read the readme file that comes with the xpanders? I just picked up backbeat and LG and they installed just fine ... the readme helped alleviate any probs. good luck to ya

I don´t know if i´m being stupid but when I use the installer I cannot find the expanders when I open Stylus RMX. I can see that the installer actually places the expanders in the spectrasonics folder, but the program doesn´t find them

Can you explain a bit more about what you mean by "RMX won't recognize them"? Do you have an "EXP Libraries" directory in the RMX browser?

- Glenn

Yes i´have and exp libraries but everytime I try to chose it it goes back to core library

Ok...that's different. There's an item in the faqs at http://www.spectrasonics.net/rmxcommunity that sounds similar to this. See if that helps.

- Glenn

Go Back to forum