Topic: a snippet

Share/Bookmark

a snippet

Here's a little snip of some Antonin' snippin'
    All GPO, and loving it!

snippet

dpDan

Thumbs up Re: a snippet

Geez! Man! Wow! Hey! Wow! Man! Geez! Nice dynamics! Where is the rest? All GPO? Are you sure you didn't hire an orchestra for your studio?
    Actually, I really won't be able to give an accurate critique until this is played through my Altecs!
    Styxx

Re: a snippet

Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN
    All GPO, and loving it!

snippet

dpDan
    Whyyyyy, you oughta be horse-whipped and then dipped in hot pepper sauce for leavin' us hangin' like that. Ol' Dvorak deserves to be completed.

Nice work but not enough of it.

LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Ya... What Larry said!

Hey how did you get that Horn to have such a realistic attack? (I'm referring to its first entry a little less than halfway through the segment)

MsP

Thanks guys, it's about done, I just have the rest to mix, in fact that first part still has a few tinsy issues.

Thanks everyone, I have not heard them on my Altecs yet either Styxx

dpDan

Yeah, I concur with Mattssound on the horn entrance. Very realistically rendered!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Mattssound
    Hey how did you get that Horn to have such a realistic attack? (I'm referring to its first entry a little less than halfway through the segment)

MsP
    Hi Matt, I was typing while you were typing...
    I use three different french horns and the French horn overlay, (four audio tracks).
    The overlay only creeps in for a smidgeon of sound while the other horns continue to play the full note.
    Audio fader automation is where it's at for me.

The flute is the same way except the first part of some of the notes is flute solo nv (no vibrato) then it crossfades into a different audio track which is the flute solo V (vibrato track) This is my cheap lazy way to control vibrato. I need to learn how to use the vibrato control on the NV solo instruments. That would be more convincing I'm sure. Tom Hopkins just recently explained in more detail how to accomplish that.

Thanks Larry, Styxx and jsp2
    dpDan

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Music
    why can't I add emotes?
    Hi Prince
    Thanks for listening even though it's just a snippet, I hope to have this done by the weekend.

As far as your not being able to show emoticons, try this to see if this fixes it,...

Go to the top of the forum and click on My Profile, then go to Settings & Options, then click on Edit Options and go to Thread Display Options.

Make sure the "show images" box is checked.

This may not help at all, but if it does, then I just may get the moderator for the day award, he he!

dpDan

Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN
    All GPO, and loving it!

snippet

dpDan
    Wow! This is incredibly realistic. I am fairly new to DP so I am just getting into automation and crossfades. You obviously are an expert. Please let us hear the full version when your done. Thanks for sharing!
    Cheers!
    Paula

Remember to Play www.thepunkduck.com

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast