• Register
  • Help

Topic: Exporting MIDI to wav in Cubasis

Share/Bookmark

Exporting MIDI to wav in Cubasis

Hello. New here. I just got GPO a couple of weeks ago and I'm loving it, but I can't for the life of me get the Cubasis program bundled with it to export the files as wavs. It's exporting the file I'm working on; it's a minute long and 6 MBs, but there is no sound. Any ideas on what (probably obvious) thing I'm missing?

Thanks. I appreciate any help.

Re: Exporting MIDI to wav in Cubasis

You shouldn't be using GPO Studio with Cubasis. If you do, you can't export audio. In stead use GPO as a VST plugin, same with Ambience. Works much better that way. In fact, always use a sound source as VST with Cubasis (or any other sequencer, that supports VST), when it comes as a VST plugin.

That's odd. It Cubasis comes with GPO, and there are instructions (that don't work) on this website for using Cubasis to export wavs.

I just picked up Cubase LE, but have been working too much to even install it. Do you think that might work better?

In Cubase you should still use GPO as a VST plugin. It works best as VST, whether Cubasis, Cubase, Sonar or any other sequencer. That said, Cubase is a newer design than Cubasis and should thus be supperior to Cubasis.

Check out this thread .

Go Back to forum