• Register
  • Help

Topic: We're losing Charlie!

Share/Bookmark

We're losing Charlie!

Well, I just found out last week that Charlie, Deirdre's co - host on the Composer Channel shows, is moving to the New England area. Above and beyond the fact that he's a close friend, we're going to miss the humor and good nature that he always injects into the shows.

However, there's always a silver lining to things. In this particular case, Deirdre and I have talked things over, and we'll be running some local ads for folks to join the team. We want to keep it local and record in the studio here for a number of reasons, and I'm sure as big as Atlanta is, we're going to find a lot of new talent. I'll be bringing in as many good, fun, nice people as we find, and that's going to breath new life into our shows and give us a lot more variety of personality and ideas. All of which, of course, will spotlight your music that much more.

So, as bummed as I am that Charlie will be hundreds of miles away, the end result will be taking the Composer Channel to a new level in terms of our hosted shows. Also, with more people available, we should be able to schedule sessions more frequently as well.

So, as they say in the biz, stay tuned!
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Re: We're losing Charlie!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Duncan
    Well, I just found out last week that Charlie, Deirdre's co - host on the Composer Channel shows, is moving to the New England area.
    We'll all miss Charlie, he's done a great job so far. Please pass along our thanks and best wishes for future success.
    ;-)

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

Re: We're losing Charlie!

I told you that 06 vette bribe wouldn't work!
    Charlie leaving the composer's station? He will surely be missed by many! But, here's wishing Charlie all the luck and prosperity in his move!
    I know how you feel though ... I lost my Charlie several years ago.
    Just kidding! Come on, lighten up!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum