• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spectrasonics now Tiger approved! AU Updates for Atmosphere/Trilogy/Classic Stylus

Share/Bookmark

Spectrasonics now Tiger approved! AU Updates for Atmosphere/Trilogy/Classic Stylus

We are happy to announce that all Spectrasonics products are Mac OSX Tiger approved!

Audio Units updates for Atmosphere/Trilogy/Classic Stylus are available that fix Tiger, AU Validation, Sample Rate/Tuning and all known DP 4.52 and higher issues including muting problem and lost presets when bouncing.

Atmosphere/Trilogy/Classic Stylus VST and RTAS versions do not need updating for Tiger compatibility, they should work fine with the current versions.

http://www.spectrasonics.net/updates/index.php

All current versions of Stylus RMX are Tiger compatible and do not need updating at this time.

All the best,

The Spectrasonics team

Re: Spectrasonics now Tiger approved! AU Updates for Atmosphere/Trilogy/Classic Stylus

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    We are happy to announce that all Spectrasonics products are Mac OSX Tiger approved!

Audio Units updates for Atmosphere/Trilogy/Classic Stylus are available that fix Tiger, AU Validation, Sample Rate/Tuning and all known DP 4.52 and higher issues including muting problem and lost presets when bouncing.

Atmosphere/Trilogy/Classic Stylus VST and RTAS versions do not need updating for Tiger compatibility, they should work fine with the current versions.

http://www.spectrasonics.net/updates/index.php

All current versions of Stylus RMX are Tiger compatible and do not need updating at this time.

All the best,

The Spectrasonics team
    I have been using all the previous AU's in Logic 7.1 and Tiger for a while now with no problem validating or using. As I lean towards "if it ain't broke don't fix it" is there any compelling reason to upgrade these?
    Composer, Logic Certified Trainer, Level 2,
    author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 9."

www.jayasher.com

Re: Spectrasonics now Tiger approved! AU Updates for Atmosphere/Trilogy/Classic Stylus

Yes. Sample-rate fixes and other things you are likely to run into in the future.

These should be quite solid. Recommended update for all AU users.

spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    Yes. Sample-rate fixes and other things you are likely to run into in the future.

These should be quite solid. Recommended update for all AU users.

spectrum
    Okidoke. And that PDF manual is...?

C'mon Eric get off the dime
    Composer, Logic Certified Trainer, Level 2,
    author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 9."

www.jayasher.com

Working on it....it's awesome.

spectrum

woo hoo!

thanks eric.

Cool...

This was the only reason, I haven't upgraded to tiger on my G5.

Now I have no excuses.

Thanks Eric,

These updates are fantastic. Now can be used in Logic AND DP and as a bonus Stylus classic does not show up as "incompatible" in Logic 7.1.

Spectrasonics Rules!
    Michael Telle
    Vagabond
    Bay Area

Re: Spectrasonics now Tiger approved! AU Updates for Atmosphere/Trilogy/Classic Stylu

Eric,

I love ya man!

Peace

Rik

Cool!!!

Glad these are all working for ya...it took us a while to track everything down...so thanks for your patience.

:-)

spectrum

Go Back to forum