• Register
  • Help

Topic: Happy Belated Birthday Steve Mitchell & Steve Martin

Share/Bookmark

Happy Belated Birthday Steve Mitchell & Steve Martin

We Missed a Couple of Birthdays while we were at NAMM

On July 25th it was Steve Martin's Birthday and on July 26th it was Steve Mitchell's Birthday.

Happy Belated Birthday. Hope both of you had a great birthday and hope you have many years of happiness, good health and great music.

Gary Garritan

Re: Happy Belated Birthday Steve Mitchell & Steve Martin

Happy belated birthday to you both.

Karl

Seem to be a lot of Steves having birthdays. Hope they were good ones.
    Dan Powers
    www.danielpowers.info

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    We Missed a Couple of Birthdays while we were at NAMM

On July 25th it was Steve Martin's Birthday and on July 26th it was Steve Mitchell's Birthday.

Happy Belated Birthday. Hope both of you had a great birthday and hope you have many years of happiness, good health and great music.

Gary Garritan
    Hey, thanks Gary. I had a great birthday, and It's nice to get a birthday wish, and to be remembered.

I feel honoured to be remembered by someone regarded with such high standing in the musical world!!

Yes, and even though you've heard it probably hundreds of times, I'm so glad I purchased GPO a while back...it's opened up a whole new world to me that I never new existed. I hope we can say happy birthday to you in return!!

And yes, Happy birthday to Steve Mitchell while I'm at it! hope you had a great day too!

Thanks Gary and all.

With my best friend and I both having July birthdays, we always celebrate these days near the middle of the month with various family members. These celebrations end up being about 10 days after his b-day, and 10 days before mine.

This all adds up to a rather anti-climatic day itself, when it finally gets here. I appreciate the reminder and well-wishes.

Stevemitchell

Go Back to forum