• Register
  • Help

Topic: PSR Pro sales starting today

Share/Bookmark

PSR Pro sales starting today

I am happy to announce that the sales of the PSR Pro script for Kontakt 2 is starting today. PSR Pro is primarily a pedal up and pedal down resonance modelling for piano libraries - but it is not only that, there are several other features like piano release mode, self mask, handling of incremental pedal data just to name a few.
    For more details and free evaluation versions for several pianos please visit http://music.mezo.com .
    At the moment only 3 library versions are offered - I plan to add more as soon as possible.
    You may also see PSR Pro bundled with new piano libraries , one concrete plan is to release it with the Audiolivepro - Nice Steinway most likely in September timeframe.

best regards
    Kornel Mezo
    music.mezo.com

Re: PSR Pro sales starting today

ArtVista Virtual Grand Piano ( Classical ) has been added to the Pro product list.

Quote Originally Posted by maszat
    ArtVista Virtual Grand Piano ( Classical ) has been added to the product list.
    That is swell, but I don't see it in the list... Should I use one of the other .nki scripts?

DS
    Damon Sink
    G5 Dual 2 GHz, P4 3.8GHz, Logic Pro 7, Digital Performer, EWQLSO Platinum Pro XP, VSL, Kontakt2, Finale

VGP is a new additon to the list of Pro versions. There is no new item on the freeware list, most likely this is what you looked at.

regards
    Kornel

The PMI Old Lady has been added to the Pro product list.

I apologize for the technical problem with the web order form. If you placed an order and you have not received a confirmation email be so kind and repeat your order.

thank you
    Kornel

The PMI Emperor version has been added to the Pro product list.

Go Back to forum