• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: PSR Pro sales starting today

Share/Bookmark

PSR Pro sales starting today

I am happy to announce that the sales of the PSR Pro script for Kontakt 2 is starting today. PSR Pro is primarily a pedal up and pedal down resonance modelling for piano libraries - but it is not only that, there are several other features like piano release mode, self mask, handling of incremental pedal data just to name a few.
    For more details and free evaluation versions for several pianos please visit http://music.mezo.com .
    At the moment only 3 library versions are offered - I plan to add more as soon as possible.
    You may also see PSR Pro bundled with new piano libraries , one concrete plan is to release it with the Audiolivepro - Nice Steinway most likely in September timeframe.

best regards
    Kornel Mezo
    music.mezo.com

Re: PSR Pro sales starting today

ArtVista Virtual Grand Piano ( Classical ) has been added to the Pro product list.

Hi everyone, and go for the Pro !!!

I would like to say I acquired the Pro version for Bardstown Bosendorfer and is really amazing!!! Never an only 4 layered piano sounded like that. It can be used with pedal up and pedal down samples but I do prefer only use the pedal up and the script make the rest by itseft. The Pro version also emules the release sound of the strings so the release samples are not necessary. The amount of harmonics in the Pro version were expanded and the sound now is much more richer than the free version. But one of the most important thing is the script is really optimized this time, even in my no-last-generation-computer I can set the script to top and have a low-medium CPU usage. I recommend to read Kornel's web page for optimizing Kontakt 2 accurately.

I have received an email from Kornel saying he's going to make progressive discounts for people who buy several scripts.

I am excited for the new ones.

As many people said before I think this script is a revolution in the world of sampled piano libraries, check it out by yourself.

!!! Congratulations Kornel !!!

Cheers,

Alex

Alex, careful with the word "revolution" around here

A correction on what you said : the script does not reproduce release sounds, it implements the piano release behaviour.

Kornel

Fantastic news! Bravo! A significant step forward for sampled piano realism. (It is "OK" to say signifcant isn't it!!!)

Lawrence
    Melodialworks Music
    Music for Relaxation and Inspiration
    www.lawrencelougheed.com

The PMI Old Lady has been added to the Pro product list.

I apologize for the technical problem with the web order form. If you placed an order and you have not received a confirmation email be so kind and repeat your order.

thank you
    Kornel

Hi Kornel,

The problem is solved. I ordered PSR Pro for Old Lady and it worked fine even with Opera web browser.

I love this script

The PMI Emperor version has been added to the Pro product list.

Quote Originally Posted by maszat
    Alex, careful with the word "revolution" around here
    around here....

Olivier

Go Back to forum