• Register
  • Help

Topic: authorising gpo??

Share/Bookmark

authorising gpo??

Hi,
    I'm trying to authorise my copy on gpo on my g5. for some reason the authorisor won't open. is there any way around this or should i try a full reinstall of gpo??

Re: authorising gpo??

anyone???
    tried a full reinstall to no effect. the authorisation tool does not work. going nuts here, need my gpo!!

Sorry, can't help you. I know nothing about Mac. Maybe it's time to contact Gary for tech support.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    Sorry, can't help you. I know nothing about Mac. Maybe it's time to contact Gary for tech support.
    cheers, will do that,
    steve

stellarsound,

This must be really frustrating for you. It has been a long time since I first ran GPO on my Mac, I think Native Instruments might have changed the procedure since then. I know they have a new website and everything is supposed to be more friendly. I will checn into it for you and see if I can come up with an answer for you today.

Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Garrett
    stellarsound,

This must be really frustrating for you. It has been a long time since I first ran GPO on my Mac, I think Native Instruments might have changed the procedure since then. I know they have a new website and everything is supposed to be more friendly. I will checn into it for you and see if I can come up with an answer for you today.

Karl
    thanks a million karl! I wait in hope

stellarsound,

Check your private messages. I'd rather work off the forum. We can get you going faster that way.

Karl

Go Back to forum