• Register
  • Help

Topic: Namm - no new RMX or SAGE Coverter

Share/Bookmark

Angry Namm - no new RMX or SAGE Converter

One would have thought that this is where the announcement of updates for RMX and the Sage converter would be made. Absolutely nothing!
    Strange!!

ubuntu

Talking Re: Namm - no new RMX or SAGE Coverter

Not really...most software companies (including Spectrasonics), don't attend Summer NAMM or make announcements there. It's a Guitar and Drums kind of show.

We'll have some good news soon...it's much more important to us that we announce stuff when you can actually go get it....there's obviously plenty of interest already. ;-)

all the best,

spectrum :-)

Wink Re: Namm - no new RMX or SAGE Converter

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    Not really...most software companies (including Spectrasonics), don't attend Summer NAMM or make announcements there. It's a Guitar and Drums kind of show.

all the best,

spectrum :-)
    Is RMX not the ULTIMATE Drums Show?

ubuntu

Re: Namm - no new RMX or SAGE Coverter

I may be wrong ...but wasn't Stylus RMX just released in Jan' 05? It's only July '05 (well soon Aug '05) people ... you're already bored with all the grooves in the RMX and Stylus libraries? And all the Sage Xpanders? You must have written a butt load of songs in these last few months. Teach me?

I think Eric said it best, hype it up and bring it out all when it's actually available .. that way people can limit their torture and actually buy it then and there. Spectrasonics has come into its own in that these products sell themselves. Everyone wants cutting edge tech, and when it happens to be coming from Mr. Persing, you know you're getting your moneys worth 10 fold.

Actually I'm pretty sure it was released in October of 2004. Either way, I think Eric is right and it is better to wait until there is a solid release time for whatever upgrades and products he's got in the works for us. I can be patient, cause I know they'll be amazing when they finaly come out.
    Tim

Hi Spectrum! can I install tiger even though my Spectrasonic's RTAS Plugs aren't compatible?

Talking Re: Namm - no new RMX or SAGE Coverter

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    ...it's much more important to us that we announce stuff when you can actually go get it....
    Trust the force Luke..........

Eric will make patient Jedi knights out of all of us........well maybe......

Its a nice thought!!!!

So Obewan......when????? hehe!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkDave
    Hi Spectrum! can I install tiger even though my Spectrasonic's RTAS Plugs aren't compatible?
    Thanks much for the info Spectrum!

Hi Pink...Sorry, but I don't always catch every question, this isn't an official Spectrasonics forum and I'm not always here. If you read my previous posts on this forum, you'll see that I do answer a huge amount of questions, but you shouldn't rely that I always will be able to answer every single one of them instantly.

For tech support questions, you should always contact Spectrasonics tech support: info@spectrasonics.net

As far as I know, RTAS Tiger is fine...we haven't had any reports of problems from Pro Tools users.

All the best,

spectrum

Thank you! comment retracted.

Go Back to forum