• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Home from NAMM with top-secret report.

Share/Bookmark

Home from NAMM with top-secret report.

Hi all,

Finally made it home late last night. My flight was canceled, so I sat around the airport the whole day. But I’m home now and have a few minutes at the computer.

I took about 150 pictures of the weekend. I was able to share them with DPDan before we left. Thanks Dan for sharing a few of them with everyone.

I don’t have time to get them all to you today, and quite frankly many of them are top-secret screen shots of upcoming libraries and products that Gary is going to release. You will have to torture me into showing them. Or, maybe just send a few of those NAMM booth-babes by to see me.

Here is a hush-hush meeting we all had while we explored work in progress and… ns ns ns ns ...

From left to right: Jonny, Karl, Jerry, Joseph, Jim(Snorlax), Gary’s hat (notice how the laptop is intentionally kept from your view), Dan, and Styxx. Notice how Joseph isn’t really interested. He slept through it all, since he saw it before. Also how Styxx turned his back on you guys. He is really very wicked and only feigns a love for all humanity.

Karl

P.S. Much more to come.

Re: Home from NAMM with top-secret report.

You gotta love anyone who sports a Fedora...
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

AWRIGHT!!

WHAT'D THEY SAY AT THE MEETING!!!!!!!!

Karl:

OT here but do you know John Mikoychok? He lives right around your area. I used to play in a band with him when I lived in Philly. John is a great friend and great pianist/vocalist.

Peace

Rik

Quote Originally Posted by rikp
    Karl:

OT here but do you know John Mikoychok? He lives right around your area. I used to play in a band with him when I lived in Philly. John is a great friend and great pianist/vocalist.

Peace

Rik
    No I don't know him. Perhaps someday we'll meet.

Karl

Karl....

At LEAST pm me with the meeting's contents! (puppy dog eyes)

Quote Originally Posted by cptexas
    Karl....

At LEAST pm me with the meeting's contents! (puppy dog eyes)
    They’ll have to pry it from my cold dead computer.

Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Duncan
    You gotta love anyone who sports a Fedora...
    You should have heard us all singing the "Raiders Theme" to Gary. It was great! (even if off-key and way out of tune - to Dan) We did it at the meeting, and also at the Buca di Peppo restaurant!

The meeting was more or less just Gary showing us some of the directions he wants to take his products. There weren't a lot of "ooohh! Secret stuff!!!" type of things. (well, maybe there were - I was awfully tired from having 2 hours sleep in 24,

Actually, until now, when I saw the photograpic proof, I HAD thought that meeting was just a dream I had. Karl must have put something in my root beer!! LOL

Jerry Wickham
    MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!
    http://www.mylegacyfilm.com

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Garrett
    They’ll have to pry it from my cold dead computer.

Karl
    Allright...what's your IP address?
    I have a friend who can do that!!

JK I would never do such a thing.

Well, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

OK, we were telling everyone at the show, so I guess it's OK to say it here, that the JBB will be released in about a month. But until then, you're just gonna have to suffer.

Karl

Go Back to forum